NPA @ UT Jr Day

VFL? Seriously he hates Vols. Pushes kids away at least in the past. Don't buy the de1 propaganda.

Buck? Never got that impression. De1 sometimes pushes his OWN personal garbage, usually borne from his hate of certain (former) coaches on the staff. I don't think that's a synopsis of Fitzgerald's mission statement.

Reactions: 1 person
De1. What's the perspective of recruits with Scott as OC now? Just curious if that is positive/negative to them?

Great day and the new additions to the staff are making a big splash with all of the kids. Hoke and Warren will help repair relationships very fast and Wells lights up a room when he walks in. Only thing left is to put a product out to match the talk. Great day on Rocky Top

Promising, makes me hopeful CBJ can turn it around. Go Team 121!!

Never been a more important year to get instate guys then this year with all these linemen. Five great line prospect in our own backnyard

Was it easier to type all that than answer a simple question?

He never actually asked a question. He just complained, like my kids try to do. Don't just state your problem. What do you want? Ask a specific question and somebody will likely answer. Simply complaining will not get you the answers you seek.

Reactions: 4 people
Have no idea about his skill set. But Big Boi from Outkast's son was on campus today. Sophomore rb from Woodward academy in atl

Buck? Never got that impression. De1 sometimes pushes his OWN personal garbage, usually borne from his hate of certain (former) coaches on the staff. I don't think that's a synopsis of Fitzgerald's mission statement.

Never hated anyone, but i did hv a serious dislike for bad coaching. Also don't like fake promises becoming lies to kid and parental disrespect, even those not related to our program. But all of it is water under a bridge and I am routing for the change to help resurrect this program beyond the previous shortcomings

Reactions: 11 people
De1. What's the perspective of recruits with Scott as OC now? Just curious if that is positive/negative to them?

Not sure @ all i think everyone is in wait and see mode, but he definitely pushes all the right buttons and says the right stuff. The truth will show on the field because there's a lot of saying the offense will look different and have new wrinkles.

Never hated anyone, but i did hv a serious dislike for bad coaching. Also don't like fake promises becoming lies to kid and parental disrespect, even those not related to our program. But all of it is water under a bridge and I am routing for the change to help resurrect this program beyond the previous shortcomings

Publicly it's been positive UT, negative UT, positive UT, negative UT. Be careful that you sound like someone who is vocal for or against you depending on how YOU'RE being "treated" by the UT staff.

If you don't give us ******** we'll spew negative publicity about you to the public and recruits. We'll praise you to everyone if you come through!!!

If you disagree then why voice your negativity so harshly here trying to turn everyone against the coaches? That's not good business unless you're crooked. Just sayin

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back