NPA @ UT Jr Day

Publicly it's been positive UT, negative UT, positive UT, negative UT. Be careful that you sound like someone who is vocal for or against you depending on how YOU'RE being "treated" by the UT staff.

If you don't give us ******** we'll spew negative publicity about you to the public and recruits. We'll praise you to everyone if you come through!!!

If you disagree then why voice your negativity so harshly here trying to turn everyone against the coaches? That's not good business unless you're crooked. Just sayin

He has a right to voice whatever he wants to....rather it's positive or negative. Everything hasn't been flowers and rainbows like many fantasize about. Personally...I like the truth about the program or coaches...rather good or bad

Reactions: 3 people
Publicly it's been positive UT, negative UT, positive UT, negative UT. Be careful that you sound like someone who is vocal for or against you depending on how YOU'RE being "treated" by the UT staff.

If you don't give us ******** we'll spew negative publicity about you to the public and recruits. We'll praise you to everyone if you come through!!!

If you disagree then why voice your negativity so harshly here trying to turn everyone against the coaches? That's not good business unless you're crooked. Just sayin

Honestly nothing i hv ever said has anything to do with any of what you posted. As I've said before I'm not here for fans and our relationships are not based on what anyone gives us. If a coach is doing things wrong I'll continue to expose it. O don't care of its Dooley, Kiffin, or CBJ. WE had bad assistant coaches that reflected the HC decision making. In the midst of that had a parent called a b#@ch by an assistant, several players unhappy due to assistants, players being poorly developed by a bad s/c program and coaching, captains who complained to us about the HC etc and I said it to validate what others asked me about. All I have said was facts, and very little opinion. If you cant handle truth then I'm sorry. There's still guys weighing transfers based on how spring practice goes. O posted this so ppl will knw i noticed vhange 1 and we had kids present 2. All of which are Power 5 giys so the lies will stop about our organization. I never once told anybody to turn against anyone. Through all of this we still have guys sign yr in yr out. So crooked we're not and biased we're not.

Honestly nothing i hv ever said has anything to do with any of what you posted. As I've said before I'm not here for fans and our relationships are not based on what anyone gives us. If a coach is doing things wrong I'll continue to expose it. O don't care of its Dooley, Kiffin, or CBJ. WE had bad assistant coaches that reflected the HC decision making. In the midst of that had a parent called a b#@ch by an assistant, several players unhappy due to assistants, players being poorly developed by a bad s/c program and coaching, captains who complained to us about the HC etc and I said it to validate what others asked me about. All I have said was facts, and very little opinion. If you cant handle truth then I'm sorry. There's still guys weighing transfers based on how spring practice goes. O posted this so ppl will knw i noticed vhange 1 and we had kids present 2. All of which are Power 5 giys so the lies will stop about our organization. I never once told anybody to turn against anyone. Through all of this we still have guys sign yr in yr out. So crooked we're not and biased we're not.

And yet here you are on a message board filled with lunatic fans and nothing ultimately positive for your business can come from your presence. I continue to wonder why you are here or why the owners/management of NPA would allow posting on fan boards by staff. Don't really care one way or another but I do find it odd that you continue to post here.

And yet here you are on a message board filled with lunatic fans and nothing ultimately positive for your business can come from your presence. I continue to wonder why you are here or why the owners/management of NPA would allow posting on fan boards by staff. Don't really care one way or another but I do find it odd that you continue to post here.

Buck posts on Volquest.

Reactions: 1 person
Does anybdody know from the photo in the 1st post which player is ATH/RB Leddie Brown? We offered him either while he was here or shortly after. I assume he's in the photo since he attended. Here's a photo of Leddie Brown:
1617882.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure @ all i think everyone is in wait and see mode, but he definitely pushes all the right buttons and says the right stuff. The truth will show on the field because there's a lot of saying the offense will look different and have new wrinkles.

These wrinkles. Will they show up before our bowl game? Seems like that's the only time they roll out

You were doing great until you had to visit the old info about the old coaches. Let it go, we have new assistants now and hopefully they are going to be real assets to the team. Only look ahead and not in the past, please..

Reactions: 2 people

Whats so odd about it? Btw i am part of management lol. I have been around since day 1 my friend. Not sure whats so hard to understand about a person posting on a message board. I was here before we blew up and I'm here now. Honestly I don't get why that is an issue

Reactions: 4 people
Whats so odd about it? Btw i am part of management lol. I have been around since day 1 my friend. Not sure whats so hard to understand about a person posting on a message board. I was here before we blew up and I'm here now. Honestly I don't get why that is an issue

Oh don't you have it great since the coaches you bad mouth to fans can't come on here and spew their side of the story. You paint too good of a picture for your side like you're helping us while trashing them. Anyone with a brain knows you have an agenda that you're selling. You're not good at hiding it....but keep trying.

Reactions: 5 people
My biggest problem with fans on this board is that they think everyone has an agenda against the coaches. That couldn't be further from the truth. I feel we've been outworked on the recruiting trail as of late.

Larry Scott saying we aren't backing down this year is a shot at what I personally think. He shouldn't have had to say that in year 5 under Jones. When we are late on elite guys that big time programs were on it shows me a lack of effort. We cannot be late to the party in the position we are in. Kids still don't respect Tennessee like we are back. That's the sad truth of the matter.

Reactions: 10 people
Never hated anyone, but i did hv a serious dislike for bad coaching. Also don't like fake promises becoming lies to kid and parental disrespect, even those not related to our program. But all of it is water under a bridge and I am routing for the change to help resurrect this program beyond the previous shortcomings

A good start might be to stay off forums and social media. I have a family member (starter) on the current team, and my policy is do not discuss anything good or bad, period. I know how players can get upset with all kinds of things on and off the field. If I had a nickel for every ayer that said things weren't going well and they wanted to leave.........
The worst thing is when there are all these other influences creeping in.

Those usually get one side of the story and little else. The coaches have to deal with a lot of crap too. Trying to keep players and parents happy. HS coaches and now handlers. Must be fun when one of players mom shows up drunk at a game, makes a scene and gets arrested.

Last edited:
I'll be in Nashville last week of May. We can hang out and train legs, or knife fight out in the streets. Either/or.

I'll be in Knoxville June-July 12, if anyone wants to meet up, follow us to church, or knife fight out in the streets

VN Store

Back