obligatory who's next?

He told Callahan he was deciding this week.

Speaking of Bennett, might as well tackle the "elephant" in the room. If his recruiting explodes (and it could, he's only 16), does Bama call and does he answer? I don't know how close Bennett is to his alma mater.

Bama offered. Not sure how much love they showed him but it speaks volumes to me; one way or another. Either they offered him because of who he is or the offer was legit. Regardless, he didn't commit to them. We'll see.

Just checked and 247 has us ranked 5th for the 2017 class. Given all the issues, like injuries during the upcoming high school season, et cetera ad nauseum, this will change.

So...I was wondering, if anyone has a way to look back over the past five years more or less, what is the average percentage for only those who flip in the SEC? 1%, 2% ? ..

Is it so low it's negligable? How seriously, not rank wise, but real world depth chart power index wise do flips hurt teams?

Give turtles a chance... If he's wrong then we will flame him for being a troll, however he did put his volnation membership on the line.. That's serious talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Give turtles a chance... If he's wiring then we will flame him for being a troll, however he did put his vol action membership on the line.. That's serious talk.

I looked and he did with Callaway too - and he was right. I'm willing to give him 24 hours, 51 minutes.

I looked and he did with Callaway too - and he was right. I'm willing to give him 24 hours, 51 minutes.

I'm willing to give him a chance. Bold move by turtles. He must feel confident. Hopefully he's right.

Exactly, I dont think anybody is sweating Turtlegate right now. Its all in good fun.

Or is it?

Yep, it is.

Will tee Higgins commit to the vols today?
Will iliketurtles be a hero or be revealed as a fraud?
Will all of volnation follow suit and change their avi's to turtles?

Find out today on as volnation turns...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Give turtles a chance... If he's wrong then we will flame him for being a troll, however he did put his volnation membership on the line.. That's serious talk.

So did Nationdom and he's still here loving all the 3* commits...:crazy:

Do we have an ETA for this highly unlikely but highly anticipated and potentially awesome boom?

VN Store

Back