obligatory who's next?

Oh god no. Please no. I used to follow him on twitter because while he does get his information from other sources, sometimes I was just too lazy to get on VN and check it out. He was a nice place to just look for quick info even though I knew it wasn't his info.

I unfollowed him though because his account has turned from a decent UT recruiting info dump to just a political mess. Constantly tweets about all of his "wealth of knowledge" regarding the state of our nation. It was getting unbearable.

He blocked me for making fun of him. He constantly is going off about politics and crappy music. He's a turd, He denies the letter though

Last edited:
He blocked me for making fun of him. He constantly is going off about politics and crappy music. He's a turd

I didn't mind him when it was straight UT info, but if I want to read about politics I will actually go to an accredited news journal or pick up a book at Barnes and Noble. He's let his 6,000 followers get to his head and make him feel like we actually care about his personal opinion. Most people, like me, only started to follow him to hear about UT.

I didn't mind him when it was straight UT info, but if I want to read about politics I will actually go to an accredited news journal or pick up a book at Barnes and Noble. He's let his 6,000 followers get to his head and make him feel like we actually care about his personal opinion. Most people, like me, only started to follow him to hear about UT.

His bio literally says "World famous" haha

VN Store

Back