Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole Cubelic on Finebaum just was asked by Paul about the Tennessee job. He said Dan Mullen. Jeremy Pruitt. And also said Jon Gruden. And said "this isn't as far fetched as others are making it out to be."

There was a snip it on there I heard while passing by the tv with Phil Steele. He said Gruden would be a perfect fit for Tennessee. Said he would surround himself with college recruiters.

Reactions: 1 person
Norvell will not be the next coach at UT. Geez.

MloKx.gif

They got me! I'll admit it! I fell for it, but I respect it now that I know it isn't real.

What the hell is going on?! Last I checked at 12:15 Gruden was a lock just a timing issue- now 4 and a half hours later we are hiring Norvell?! What happened😡😡

The NEW Tennessee is a 10 year move people . Greatness . This old swamp Sexton Hyams and old power levers are going away ... Irrelevant.. Yesterdays news . This crap was their M. O. Jimmys no more
Tennessee has serious concerns about Jon Gruden as a coaching candidate - CBSSports.com

This might be one of the most poorly-written articles I've ever wasted time to read.

I hesitate to even call it an article. I could have tapped that junk out by reading a few NegaGrude posts (which is probably what he did).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back