Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for just a few minutes and Freak starts a new JG thread

Must not let this happen to me again.... must make front page on all JG threads

You let your guard drop for one second and.... boom! Another Gruden thread! Happens to the best of us

Finebaum said Gruden to Tennessee isn't realistic but it's fun to watch Gruden troll Butch from the stands

Ok... thanks .... he also said a couple of weeks ago that Gruden was Vol's #1 target

I think Gruden may not accept but UT will give him opportunity to say no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of whether anybody thinks its realistic or not, Gruden was certainly not there to troll Butch from the stands nor do I think that Butch even gave it a moment of thought.

Now if he was up in the box on the other hand...

It wasn't to troll butch. But there was a reason an employee from the athletic department was sitting beside him.

StuckeysFl.jpg

Is a start

Reactions: 1 person
So all the Gruden chatter was just a bunch of crap? (Finebaum saying not realistic) Or is he still possibly in play?

Gruden was there visiting his son who goes to school there. The visits were for pleasure only, but I am sure he was asked to coach by passerby and by higher ups. Don't know what he might have said. HIGHLY doubt he is interested enough to take on this mess.

So Gruden was our main target and everyone was on the same page to get this done per JAV and a few others last week (illated94 also) and now it is unrealistic. Did UT screw it up again?!

It's a simple probability equation.

If we post an infinite # of threads we'll get some right.

As far as HC's are concerned I think Gruden has the majority.

Most the work has been done.

Soon

Gruden was there visiting his son who goes to school there. The visits were for pleasure only, but I am sure he was asked to coach by passerby and by higher ups. Don't know what he might have said. HIGHLY doubt he is interested enough to take on this mess.

Based on info provided by reliable posters on this board, there was a meeting between Currie and Gruden. You can believe that or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back