Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If...uh, excuse me, I mean WHEN The Grude is hired, projected estimates on attendance at Orange and White game...Thoughts?

That's an awesome avatar

"We're the Grudenites, you can be one too. Cause saving our program is the thing to do. Trolling and not believing is not the way, here's what coach Gruden has to say, "With your powers combined, I am Coach Gruden!""

I hope everyone sang that in their head as the Captain Planet theme song. Lol

Here ya go!!

Attachments

• IMG_2657.JPG
    IMG_2657.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 1 person
Based on info provided by reliable posters on this board, there was a meeting between Currie and Gruden. You can believe that or not

I don't doubt there was a meeting between them. Why would you NOT ask. Leave no stone unturned. I just highly doubt he would say yes and it is not a money issue. He has all the money he needs. He would say no to $12 a year, just because.

I don't doubt there was a meeting between them. Why would you NOT ask. Leave no stone unturned. I just highly doubt he would say yes and it is not a money issue. He has all the money he needs. He would say no to $12 a year, just because.

The meeting was all that was reported. Everything else is pure speculation

I 100% bought in last time. I truly believe that Bammer screwed it up. I'm haveing a hard time thinking he will come this time.

UT better hurry and cut Jones. The coaching dominos are fixing to start falling. UCLA is close to getting rid of Mora, and they are going after Chip Kelly.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back