Official SEC Tourney Game 1 - Arkansas vs. Tennessee - 9 PM - SECN/ESPN3

Except for the L, enjoyed it fellas. Add some several bats and a couple of extra arms and I'll meet you guys back here in about 9 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Dang. Our pitching staff did a great job tonight of giving us a chance, but 4 hits isn't winning any games. I hope the draft doesn't end up gutting this team. For those there, be safe coming home!

At least i have blackhawks, plus cubs to distract with both prospering until titans and vols start the football season.

Great wwe wrestler avatar
My Astros are off to the best 40 game start in franchise history.

Reactions: 1 person
Id love to see the Cubs add a quality arm before the yrs out.

Early july i'll be seeing cards at cubs a night game.

Also the private investigater book plus other fictional writing along with netflix entertainment, and hair regrowth.

Yep tonight was a very bitter cloudy ending but life is still great.

It's going to and also the signing class. Bleak bleak outlook for next year

Yeah I should have included our recruiting class. I want to say we have 4 kids in the projected top 100 draft prospects in the class.

Wish the outcome was a win but it was a good game. It was a good atmosphere. Benito got his first RBI and pitching wise I thought they gave it a good go for Cox not having his A game.

Reactions: 2 people
At least i have blackhawks, plus cubs to distract with both prospering until titans and vols start the football season.

Great wwe wrestler avatar

Thanks. I had another Roman Reigns avi that had the caption "Keep Calm and Believe in Roman Reigns".

Wish the outcome was a win but it was a good game. It was a good atmosphere. Benito got his first RBI and pitching wise I thought they gave it a good go for Cox not having his A game.

Overall when you have a guy going wrong time to 3rd and multiple other base errors your not likely to win.

Valiant effort but vols played with fire to many times with hogs sending a fireball for the finisher.
At least vols didnt quit and got it into extras.
Not a dull game at all.

VN Store

Back