Official SEC Tourney Game 1 - Arkansas vs. Tennessee - 9 PM - SECN/ESPN3

Thanks. I had another Roman Reigns avi that had the caption "Keep Calm and Believe in Roman Reigns".

His look and hairstyle makes me think of rhino of the once existed ECW if i recall right also moved to the WWE in the early 2000's.

Next avatar for me may be Angel the badass vampire that first appeared the tv show Buffy the vampire slayer.

Dang. Our pitching staff did a great job tonight of giving us a chance, but 4 hits isn't winning any games. I hope the draft doesn't end up gutting this team. For those there, be safe coming home!

Arky left a platoon of runners on base. VOL pitchers gave up several walks & hit 4 batters. Hard game to watch, but boys kept trying. Staying here to watch more SEC baseball.

Reactions: 1 person
Arky left a platoon of runners on base. VOL pitchers gave up several walks & hit 4 batters. Hard game to watch, but boys kept trying. Staying here to watch more SEC baseball.

They did. Our guys did a good job of getting jams all nights, even though a lot of them were self-created. Enjoy.

Reactions: 1 person
Some games you just have to tip your hat to the other guy. Their guy PITCHED a very good game. The umpire had a low strike zone and he certainly took advantage of that but he kept the Vols off balance all night.

But, when that's the case, you certainly can't give up 3 outs on the base paths but that's probably about the average for this Vols' team.

BTW: in his 3 innings of work, Cox surrendered 0 runs, 1 hit, 3 walks, 3 HBP and 3 wild pitches. As Gabe Gross pointed out (color commentator), it was a Nuke LaLoosh type performance. Kudos to Gross for bringing up the line from Bull Durham complete with the accent.

Last edited:
They did. Our guys did a good job of getting jams all nights, even though a lot of them were self-created. Enjoy.

You can only play with fire so long till you finally get burned.
While run one came hang it on the player at 2nd base still had chance for double play to get out of the inning.

Still multiple players to blame for how that situation got created.

VN Store

Back