Official South Carolina @ Tennessee Game 1 Thread - 7pm SECN+

I figured you were into the village people.

glennhughes_villagepeople.jpg

back in the day I was a fan...:dance2:

Well...this certainly wasn't the start I was hoping for...not much to take away from this other than Hunter's good pitching. However it is just "one in a row." We'll get even tomorrow.

G'night guys...

Reactions: 3 people
...thanx to 66, 67, OldTimer, txbo, Gilbert...who am I leaving out...StrangeVol...welcome...and, everyone else and, as always...

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 3 people
Should be an entertaining post game from CDS...

well, coach is going to take some lashing, for sure, but, one game...I mean...let the season play out, like always, and the picture becomes clearer...wonder if Mr. Currie is watching...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, coach is going to take some lashing, for sure, but, one game...I mean...let the season play out, like always, and the picture becomes clearer...wonder if Mr. Currie is watching...:)

I know Roller, but I saw some big eyes tonight that I haven't seen...um...heard about...I expect some motivational, ahem, type stuff...because we got 1 run and the BP was...no other way to put it...not ready for Prime time.

But you are right, it's just one game.

Yep. The more things change....the more they stay the same.

Reactions: 1 person
I know Roller, but I saw some big eyes tonight that I haven't seen...um...heard about...I expect some motivational, ahem, type stuff...because we got 1 run and the BP was...no other way to put it...not ready for Prime time.

But you are right, it's just one game.

:thumbsup:...:salute:...and

GO BIG ORANGE!

I mean...he's a freshman in his first SEC game put in a tough spot. First less than stellar outing all year.

Stallings did not let the team down, might not of been his best inning but when you only score one run you don't win baseball games. The team let Martin down!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Hunter pitched great, but I find a starting pitcher being fatigued after 70 pitches alarming.

In Hunter's interview he said he saw Serrano coming and told him he thought he could get the next guy. He also was very complimentary of Stallings. Said he was a hell of a player and they will need him as they move forward.

VN Store

Back