Official Tennessee at Vanderbilt Game 2 Thread - 5 PM - SEC+/ESPN3

I dunno, sounds like it tore off the nail...it's not like they give out injury info freely...

Throw some dirt on it and get back out there. :)

I used to lose toenails every winter but it didn't stop me from skiing. Of course, mine was gradual, I know having it ripped off is much more painful.

Reactions: 1 person
Throw some dirt on it and get back out there. :)

I used to lose toenails every winter but it didn't stop me from skiing. Of course, mine was gradual, I know having it ripped off is much more painful.

oh, come on. you were so Jacked that you couldn't feel it...:)

GBO!

Wish I has a buck for every time the announcers said about a UT pitcher, "he won't over power anyone..."

I see some of the strangest plays when I watch Vol baseball...hope he's all right...dang

GBO!

Is Tahiti cool...sounds cool...if I was there would I even care about college baseball? :)

you like beautiful hues of green and blue water and fishbowl visibility on top and under the water...how about really good weather...year round...like pleasant people...you'd like it...:yes::thumbsup:

PS. you could still watch and/or listen to the Vols...and
GBO!

I know you would care about college baseball no matter where you were.

I dunno...I didn't come by this college baseball thing naturally and I know less about the technical aspects of this game than any other sport I follow...but, that said...even in Tahiti I'd want the Vols to win, so I guess you be right. :)

Reactions: 2 people
you like beautiful hues of green and blue water and fishbowl visibility on top and under the water...how about really good weather...year round...like pleasant people...you'd like it...:yes::thumbsup:

GBO!

Certainly would like to check it out.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back