Official: Tennessee Vols vs Indiana Hoosiers in the Gator Bowl

Living in the Bloomington area, I can't say how excited I am to see this matchup. IU fans have been spouting off all year how they would be better off in a different conference for FB.

On a side note, and similar to Tennessee, Indiana has had some quarterback issues this year. They have one guy that should start that can be really good when he wants (like Guarantano) in Payton Ramsey and another guy that can really give them a big spark when needed (like Mauer) in Michael Pennix. Oddly enough Pennix was heavily recruited to come to UT by Butch Jones and Mike Debord, but flipped when Debord left for the IU coordinator slot.

I think the Vols win due to our defense, but no way do we want to get into a shooting match with these guys.

Reactions: BOB in GA
looks they won when they were supposed to win and lost when they were supposed to lose.

Then we should be ok because teams from that conference with occasional exception of OSU and Michigan are supposed to lose to decent SEC teams.

Do you get to choose where the seat are? I couldn’t tell.
Doesn't look like it.

Help us celebrate our 75th Anniversary with a special $75 seat pass

All tickets will be mobile delivery only.

You cannot pick your seats. Seat locations will be randomly assigned by the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl on no later than January 1, 2020.

Each 4 pack will include a parking pass which will be mailed to you.

These tickets cannot be resold.

I bought this deal, haven’t got the email for seats yet to see where they are. Wonder how long it takes to get that?

We sure can't afford to overlook them but that's an incredibly light schedule. How does one win 8 games in a power5 league and have zero wins over Bowl eligible teams? Looks like Nebraska is by far their best win.

I think the speed of Calloway, Palmer and Gray will be mismatch nightmares for IU. Expect them to give those receivers big cushions allowing Guarantano to dump it to them all game and look for the occasional over the top bomb.

Those big cushions on the WRs will be great for DWA and perhaps Chandler (remember his TD receptions in 2018?)

INFO: Tennessee will be staying at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach. The Indiana team will be staying at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation.
I'm sure the boys are going to hate staying there when they could have stayed in downtown nashvegas 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Music City has a better payout though, doesn't it?
Yes it does-to my shock, I believed the MCB paid less; however, the new system distributes the money via the conference and not to the school. The more SEC teams going to bowls is good for UT-we get a piece of the pie. And it's really good for schools such as Vandy!

VN Store

Back