OJ dies of cancer

He can do all that evil BS, but as long as he asks for forgiveness at the end, he's good to go. Not buying it with OJ
Repentance and acceptance doesn't work exactly like you're thinking. I pray I'm not judged according to your standards. I have done many things in my life that, according to God's Word, I should not be allowed into His Kingdom. OJ doesn't strike me as a person who would surrender himself to Christ before he died, but who am I to say? I'll say this, I pray he did.

We all have it coming, kid.

Repentance and acceptance doesn't work exactly like you're thinking. I pray I'm not judged according to your standards. I have done many things in my life that, according to God's Word, I should not be allowed into His Kingdom. OJ doesn't strike me as a person who would surrender himself to Christ before he died, but who am I to say? I'll say this, I pray he did.

I hope he didn't. He may say he did, but I doubt he has any love in his heart other than for himself.

I hope he didn't. He may say he did, but I doubt he has any love in his heart other than for himself.
I hope you receive more mercy from Jesus Christ than you're willing to give out. It may be ok to express your feelings that you doubt he had a change of heart based on his previous behavior, but to hope the man spends eternity in hell....God grant you some mercy. Eternity is a long time.......

I hope you receive more mercy from Jesus Christ than you're willing to give out. It may be ok to express your feelings that you doubt he had a change of heart based on his previous behavior, but to hope the man spends eternity in hell....God grant you some mercy. Eternity is a long time.......
Pretty sure Jesus is better at all things than me, him, or you. Kind of why he's the king of kings and we aren't.

Reactions: onevol74
Pretty much. Bible tells us not to judge. Sometimes that’s hard to do though.
It doesn’t say not to judge, in the New Testament Jesus tells us to judge a tree by the fruit it produces. So naturally we do it, but when you start condemning someone is when you cross the line and start producing bad fruit yourself.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
In God's perfect justice, even a lustful look or the tiniest of lies warrants the same punishment as murder. We ALL will be facing that moment. The difference between judgment and forgiveness is Jesus.
What scripture supports that?

In God's perfect justice, even a lustful look or the tiniest of lies warrants the same punishment as murder. We ALL will be facing that moment. The difference between judgment and forgiveness is Jesus.
TRUTH!!!!

The hearse is a white bronco and the funeral route serpentines quite a bit.

Great scene from a great movie. After all the great westerns, Clint made the ultimate anti-western.

VN Store

Back