Peter Burns on Bama Being Ranked Above TN

Kanell probably thinks FSU should be #1. He may actually be more biased than Herbie
He literally said last week that FSU is an equal win to beating a full strength UT. They were comparing resumes of Georgia and Clemson.

TN with Hooker better than Bama. TN without Hooker ? Without the man that got us to this point, I say we should be happy to be 6th or 7th.

I think when you play no one all year and you get beat that bad at home they should have prob dropped to 7th their best win is Penn state and Penn states best win is no one . We should move to the big ten

OSU has a better win than TCU, than USC, than Bama, and almost as good as Georgia.

OSU’s SOS is stronger than Georgia’s, or TCU’s, or Michigan’s, or USC’s

So seriously that argument doesn’t hold up…….at all.

Why should they drop more than Tennessee did, at least they were competitive and Tennessee wasn’t.

I guess there’s a 6th metric for getting blown out by terrible teams.

Yeah, same horrible bunch that beat another top ten team on the road after they beat us.

You do realize the quality of a football team is not static, right?

Just do away with criteria. If you want to spitball the process then just do it. But don’t create criteria and then decide it isn’t a good time to use it when it doesn’t give you the result you want.
This! I’ve always said/thought I’d have more respect for these “committees”, both basketball and football, if they’d just cut the BS and just tell us that they’re going to put in who they want to put in and we fans will just have to deal with it.

Reactions: allvol123
Yeah, same horrible bunch that beat another top ten team on the road after they beat us.

You do realize the quality of a football team is not static, right?

Exactly. I saw USCjr struggle against Georgia St, Vandy, a depleted UK, and lose to mizzou, arky, and A&M.

OSU has a better win than TCU, than USC, than Bama, and almost as good as Georgia.

OSU’s SOS is stronger than Georgia’s, or TCU’s, or Michigan’s, or USC’s

So seriously that argument doesn’t hold up…….at all.

Why should they drop more than Tennessee did, at least they were competitive and Tennessee wasn’t.
O yeah you’re right OsU faced a gauntlet, good luck to your buckeyes in the bowl tell Kirk I said hey

Reactions: mpfvol
O yeah you’re right OsU faced a gauntlet, good luck to your buckeyes in the bowl tell Kirk I said hey

Lol

Instead of simply saying whatever you want and thinking it’s fact……how about “refuting” what I stated?

I never stated what they faced…….however what I stated was FACTUAL.

Lol

Instead of simply saying whatever you want and thinking it’s fact……how about “refuting” what I stated?

I never stated what they faced…….however what I stated was FACTUAL.
Cause there is no point going back n forth with someone of your nature , it’s futile

Reactions: mpfvol
Cause there is no point going back n forth with someone of your nature , it’s futile

I literally stated fact and your basically calling facts hogwash.

I also didn’t come at you

Didn’t do anything to or against you…..can you say the same…..but “someone like me.”

I literally stated fact and your basically calling facts hogwash.

I also didn’t come at you

Didn’t do anything to or against you…..can you say the same…..but “someone like me.”
1669851993845.jpeg
Live look at JoAllen OSU something something OSU

View attachment 519525
Live look at JoAllen OSU something something OSU

lol

At least I put facts up and I know what I’m talking about.

Some folks have no clue and try to dispute actual facts with their on opinion……or just something people have been telling them.

You didn’t even TRY to dispute what I stated…..because you know you can’t. Just get mad.

Keep up the good work.

lol

At least I put facts up and I know what I’m talking about.

Some folks have no clue and try to dispute actual facts with their on opinion……or just something people have been telling them.

Keep up the good work.
Lol you think OsU plays a tough schedule dude I’m not gonna waste my time trying to debate you

Lol you think OsU plays a tough schedule dude I’m not gonna waste my time trying to debate you

Lol I didn’t say that

Show me where I put that.

I stated what I stated and it’s fact.

They have the 34th SOS…..better than Georgia’s, Michigan’s, TCU’s or USC’s

And they did beat the 8th ranked team.

Lol I didn’t say that

Show me where I put that.

I stated what I stated and it’s fact.

They have the 34th SOS…..better than Georgia’s, Michigan’s, TCU’s or USC’s

And they did beat the 8th ranked team.
I’ve never seen someone on a vol forum work this hard for OsU it’s bizzare point is if Tn had lost by 21 at home they would have dropped further that’s my belief , I’ve never made arguments about the other three you’ve brought those in yourself

VN Store

Back