POLL: Who is THE WRU? GO VOTE: We DO NOT LOSE Polls!

Reactions: 2 people
That's a pretty awesome video. I'm very impressed with our media department.

I don't know how this wasn't included, though!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CLxiGhUqy4[/youtube]

Or this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzNAAsi46i4[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
This poll is getting out of hand. Tennessee is up 1396 to Clemson's 524.

This whole thing is backfiring on them pretty hard.

Reactions: 3 people
This poll is getting out of hand. Tennessee is up 1396 to Clemson's 524.

This whole thing is backfiring on them pretty hard.

frabz-This-was-only-the-beginning-5f685c.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Nice Video! I love the responses at the bottom. All the same ole' "that's the past, this is the present". I'm sure it hurts to not have any idea about tradiTion.

is to say theirs will be in "HD". DONT....THINK...IT....MATTERS...BECAUSE....THE...DEBATE....ISN"T....EVEN....CLOSE!
:eek:k:

Clemson-Tennessee war for 'WRU' title

I am NOT about to let us lose to Clemson! I'm doing my part, what about YOU?

Please Incognito page this link as many times as you can and vote for THE WRU, Your Tennessee VOLUNTEERS!

Go Big Damn ORANGE!

:shaking2:

The University of Tennessee has long been known as Wide Receiver U because of it’s tradition for having outstanding talent at the wide receiver position. The Vols have had multiple All-Americans over the years, from Richmond Flowers to Robert Meachem.

As the position has evolved to become what it is, so have the immensely talented receivers who play it. This position deserves more than just a Top five list, so here are the Top wide receivers in Tennessee history.

Here are a few!
Stanley Morgan
Anthony Hancock
Richmond Flowers
Willie Gault
Larry Seivers
Cedric Wilson
Tim McGee
Carl Pickens
Peerless Price
Marcus Nash
Robert Meachem
Joey Kent
Justin Hunter
Alvin Harper
Corey Fleming
Clyde Duncan
Andy McCullough
Donte' Stallworth
Cordarrelle Patterson

Since 1971, the Vols have had 34 wide receivers drafted, including 11 1st round selections, which is by far the most in that span. Tennessee had 10 wide receivers drafted in the 80’s, including 3 in the 1983 draft, which saw Willie Gault go to the Chicago Bears in the 1st round. The Vols also had a wide receiver drafted every year in the 90’s, aside from 1993. This includes 3 in the 1991 draft, which was headlined by Alvin Harper going to the Dallas Cowboys with the 12th overall pick.

Information provided by Fansided!

Not Even Close!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Last edited:
That's a pretty awesome video. I'm very impressed with our media department.

I don't know how this wasn't included, though!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CLxiGhUqy4[/youtube]

One of the best catches ever - the physical strength and focus North displayed to catch and hold onto that ball - just Wow!

PS - Damn good almost 50 yard pass by Worley too - put it exactly where he needed to to give North a chance!

edit - can I say damn?

Reactions: 1 person
I post this on the other thread but it's worth saying one more time!

The University of Tennessee has long been known as Wide Receiver U because of it’s tradition for having outstanding talent at the wide receiver position. The Vols have had multiple All-Americans over the years, from Richmond Flowers to Robert Meachem.

As the position has evolved to become what it is, so have the immensely talented receivers who play it. This position deserves more than just a Top five list, so here are the Top wide receivers in Tennessee history.

Here are a few!
Stanley Morgan
Anthony Hancock
Richmond Flowers
Willie Gault
Larry Seivers
Cedric Wilson
Tim McGee
Carl Pickens
Peerless Price
Marcus Nash
Robert Meachem
Joey Kent
Justin Hunter
Alvin Harper
Corey Fleming
Clyde Duncan
Andy McCullough
Donte' Stallworth
Cordarrelle Patterson

Since 1971, the Vols have had 34 wide receivers drafted, including 11 1st round selections, which is by far the most in that span. Tennessee had 10 wide receivers drafted in the 80’s, including 3 in the 1983 draft, which saw Willie Gault go to the Chicago Bears in the 1st round. The Vols also had a wide receiver drafted every year in the 90’s, aside from 1993. This includes 3 in the 1991 draft, which was headlined by Alvin Harper going to the Dallas Cowboys with the 12th overall pick.

Information provided by Fansided!

Not Even Close!

:p
:moon2:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back