Predict the MCB outcome

Who and by how much?

• Total voters
Nebraska will have 435 yards of offense
Tommy Armstrong Jr. will ignite a 2017 heisman campaign

Vols will feed off an uninterested fan base deeming them failures. Huskers are a tough hardnosed team that will feed on our soft, undisciplined, uninterested team. The pride of Dobbs and Barnett will keep in close

Husker 42 Vols 36.....get ready for a long off season boys.
Hope im wrong.

Cornhuskers go oldschool run the wish bone and flexbome run the clock and lose 17 to 14 in OT

There's a lot of time between now and then, that said they have a average offense and a pretty decent defense. I don't know that our defense of problems will be fixed, but I think we'll score some points.

I could see this playing out a little bit like the Vandy game… It all depends on how much better we can get defensively, And how excited we'll be to be playing in this game after a disappointing end to the season.

That's a funny thing about these kinds of bowls, which team is more excited to be there?

I don't know that either team is real pleased with how their seasons turned out. But picking today I would take Nebraska 38 to 24. I think we will turn it over, and stopping the run is not exactly what we do really well.

UT 63
UN 16

SHOOP, fully installs defense and takes out their QB! BARNETT gets 4 sacks!

VN Store

Back