Pruitt is asking vol fans to help in recruiting!

a couple of recruits have asked for "love" on Twitter meaning follows.

Pruitt said what he said after that. I'm sure it's related.

Telling our fanbase to be active in recruiting, what could possibly go wrong?

what-could-possibly-go-wrong-4713661.png

Reactions: 1 person
Soooo with that theory in mind high school athletes shouldn’t be asking grown adults to follow them on tweeter and FB and people shouldn’t be on a football forums unless they are atleast 21 right ? You can have adult conversations with high school athletes as long as you is your common sense and don’t stalk them .
That is what I thought! I don’t know why posters/people are thinking this way! I never do!:rock:

sounds like a one-way ticket to jail.

So you're saying if someone sent a high school student a DM saying "Hey, Knoxville is a great place to live I think you'll love it here. Would love to see you come to UT" that you're going to jail? OK! (Disclaimer: I have never sent a message to a recruit)

I thought undergraduate girls were supposed to follow-up with all recruits and potential recruits - "hostess program"???

Reactions: 1 person
Yea, then I was aske by some to back off, remember?:thud::)

The question is whether you remember.

UT has made it clear they don't want fans/boosters contacting recruits on social media. UT compliance had even had to contact some fans and tell them to create and desist.

The question is whether you remember.

UT has made it clear they don't want fans/boosters contacting recruits on social media. UT compliance had even had to contact some fans and tell them to create and desist.
I remember that, but now Pruitt has changed that policy. I’m sure Fulmer will change it now. Our coach wants us to help!

I remember that, but now Pruitt has changed that policy. I’m sure Fulmer will change it now. Our coach wants us to help!

It's not his policy and he won't change it since it's against NCAA rules. UT compliance doesn't answer to the coach

I think some folks are reading too much into this. The guy was just trying to get the fans hyped up. Recall at his presser that he said it's a team effort to get Tennessee winning again. I don't think he was suggesting that fans should specifically contact recruits.

Reactions: 5 people
He is trying to unite us as ONE! He wants us to feel like we are all part of the team. Didn't Fulmer preach unity?

VN Store

Back