Pruitt is asking vol fans to help in recruiting!

...if only everybody understood that.

You can bet the alabummers understand it as do the other top tier programs that are rocking it on the recruiting trail.

We need a sticky for basics of Twitter and how to follow, like, and retweet.

I am no youngster, but do have enough common sense to understand how it works.

You can bet the alabummers understand it as do the other top tier programs that are rocking it on the recruiting trail.

We need a sticky for basics of Twitter and how to follow, like, and retweet.

I am no youngster, but do have enough common sense to understand how it works.

They only tweet kin

Wow, not only do we hire a Bama guy but he asks us to do the job we are paying him to do. Unreal.

04A0W.gif

I think he's asking you Knoxville people to make a human chain around Mayes' home to prevent Dabo from entry.

It is not spelled Mayes. It is Mays. It was Mays when his daddy played here....And it is STILL spelled M a y s.

Kinda like when telemarketers cal me and mispronounce my last name. Get it right and I won't slam my receiver in your ear.

Guru huh? Yeah, sure!

Find all the recruits on Twitter and follow them. Like and retweet everything they post about Tennessee. You don't have to say anything to them. It just helps when they post about other schools and get little or no response, but then post about Tennessee and get tons of likes and retweets.

Reactions: 2 people
It is not spelled Mayes. It is Mays. It was Mays when his daddy played here....And it is STILL spelled M a y s.

Kinda like when telemarketers cal me and mispronounce my last name. Get it right and I won't slam my receiver in your ear.

Guru huh? Yeah, sure!
Thanks. Sometimes I get a call on the telephone, you know c a l l. Never got a "cal" on the phone though. Is that like the state, or the Kentucky coach?

This 'help' can end badly for recruits and program violations.
There are all kinds of rules on what boosters cannot do.

There are no rules violations to wander into concerning liking, following, retweetimg, and otherwise making it known in social media that recruits are being noticed.

Believe it when I say this generation responds.

No politics , but our last election will be studied for the impact that social media had on the outcome.

Reactions: 1 person
The question is whether you remember.

UT has made it clear they don't want fans/boosters contacting recruits on social media. UT compliance had even had to contact some fans and tell them to create and desist.

Let me take a stab at this.... "Hey VolNation - if a recruit decommits, or expresses doubts about UT, how about being cool instead of trashing and tar/feathering him on the boards, so our great new staff can maybe salvage it without having to dodge the irrational statements by some keyboarders."

Reactions: 3 people
From the article and quote it seems to me he is asking us to creat a positive image of Tennessee and if we run into a member of the team or someone identified as a recruit, commit, or "target", to be positive, welcome them, and tell them how great the University is. My time at UT was awesome! Two degrees, professor mentors that I caught up with at alumni events, game day experiences, were all positives. I would not have had the career success I enjoyed without the education and support from UT. That is what he is asking us to point out to players, recruits, etc.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back