Recruiting Football Talk VII

VolNation is his family. 🤠
I am sure he sees it like that and I know many men like him. He will never let you know what he is really thinking and he is fiercely loyal. I had a man ask me once why I stuck with Tennessee because they sucked. I told him that I have and always will love Tennessee even if they make me furious sometimes. He said I was more loyal to Tennessee than he was to his wife.

There used to be a rule that you had x number of years to complete your eligibility.
I think that there was also an age limit in
D-1 level sports.

I could be wrong on both counts.☹️
I may be right too. 😎

🤔
There's no age limit. You generally have 5 years to play 4 in any sport from your first semester of enrollment. Your 5 for 4 clock starts the day that you enroll in classes for the first time.

There's no age limit. You generally have 5 years to play 4 in any sport from your first semester of enrollment. Your 5 for 4 clock starts the day that you enroll in classes for the first time.
Brent Brewer was in his mid 20s when he enrolled at UT in 2010 and was playing football until 25/26 in 2013. I think he played minor league baseball for a few years straight out of HS, so his eligibility was fresh when he started at UT

Someone should remind them no one in this country even cared about college baseball outside of a small fringe... until TV and his Rowdy Roster and Daddy hats showed the hell up in Knoxville.
I really don't think that is the case. I know many people who for many years now have taken to watching college baseball over the MLB. I personally have followed college ball all my life. Tennessee until recent years has not been a top shelf program and I think you are correct that interest by Tennessee fans has skyrocketed with the advent of TV.

Brent Brewer was in his mid 20s when he enrolled at UT in 2010 and was playing football until 25/26 in 2013. I think he played minor league baseball for a few years straight out of HS, so his eligibility was fresh when he started at UT
Yessir. Doesn't matter how old you are, just when you enroll for the first time. Chris Weinke, Kelly Washington too.

I cant wait to see what my insurance bill jumps to after the idiots around here decide to get new roofs that they don't need.
My next door neighbor growing up was halfbacker from 'Minhattun' via Ft Lauderdale - a point which he brought up many, many times, in casual conversation.

Napoleon was literally outside his house, during a hail storm investigating the roof.

The amount of fraud claims after storms is ludicrous, same for fraudulent contractors.

He got a new roof out of the deal. A fact that still chaps my ass, two decades later.

He was extremely wealthy, a fact he brought up many many times, in casual conversation. Meanwhile there's folks with broken roofs that cannot afford to fix.

Attempting to protect the big business of NCAA. I’m soooo shocked.

The headline should be, "Nick and Dabo Introduce Legislation to Restore Their Fiefdom."

My next door neighbor growing up was halfbacker from 'Minhattun' via Ft Lauderdale - a point which he brought up many, many times, in casual conversation.

Napoleon was literally outside his house, during a hail storm investigating the roof.

The amount of fraud claims after storms is ludicrous, same for fraudulent contractors.
I can literally see the different door-to-door roof salesman walking around the neighborhood after a slight storm comes through. Makes me wanna steal @TN-POSSUM 's Frankenstein choking someone gif.

Attempting to protect the big business of NCAA. I’m soooo shocked.

Id love to know the kickbacks those tools got for pitching this ********. No one in their right mind believes protecting NCAA is best for all.

VN Store

Back