Recruiting Football Talk VII

Or it could be I just dig Dylan and felt like making a change. Your omnipotent thoughts fall short at my doorstep.
Lol nope.

You 86’d your Teddy Roosevelt avi over perceived insensitivity.

Forget already that the entire episode unfolded here in real time 🤷‍♀️

You're telling me Cal spent 1/6th of his NIL budget on Jonas Aidoo? "Can't beat em, buy em."

Wild how much programs were willing to spend for two guys that were good, yes, but also made up our weakest position group and ended up being our crutch.

Btw, I'm going to treat Aidoo as if he went to Kentucky

Aidoo was the 12th best player in the portal.

If you're going to spend on the portal, there aren't many better.

Jmo but folks let a couple late games wash away what he did majority of the season. He was a beast for a good portion, hit an unfortunate late snag. He also improved a ton YoY, so he looks to have additional upside.

So your last sentence describes my thoughts when my wife got us tickets to Imagine Dragons for my son. (The family each got to pick a concert and we all went.)

Imagine Dragons was not the studio band that I was expecting. It was obvious that they learned how to perform in front of audiences. I truly enjoyed the concert.

As a family, we have been to see:
Billy Joel
Queen
Taylor Swift 😳
Garth Brooks
Lady GaGa
Luke Combs
Chris Stapleton
Elton John
I’m sure that I have forgotten a couple.
I enjoyed every concert.
(What I enjoyed the most about the Taylor Swift concert was my son. He was 13 and pissed that he had to go to the concert. A cute group of girls sat next to him. The girl next to him was flirting with him. He had no clue. The girl asked him if he loved Taylor Swift like she did. With no tact or clue at all, he said not at all. The girl got up and moved to the empty seat on the other side of her friends immediately. He looked at me and said “what do you say when the hot girl asks if you love Taylor Swift? Yes, absolutely! Unless you’re my dumbass! First time he cussed in front of me and I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The highlight of the concert! ) 😂😂😂

He still can’t hear her songs without shaking his head at his mistake. 😎
He may have learned a good lesson.

Even when the hot girl talks to you...if she has complete opposite tastes...yeah just don't go down that crazy road...you may even want to run before you get stuck..and run fast 😅

So with respect to the flagrant cheating by the GA pitcher that got caught (1) on actual game video and also (2) in video of the bullpen.

Has any so-called sports "journalist" asked Georgia about it?
The media can't get enough. Even saw a Jomboy video this morning innocently scrolling. "No comment" has been the obvious response.

It's one of those accusations you have to catch and prove in real-time. Schloss wish he could've. Too late now, but that pitcher's gonna get it from here on out 😆

Screenshot_20240501_132834.jpg

lol. Only if it was to ask Tebow the same thing.
I can't remember his time that clearly (don't follow Gator shmucks close enough) but wasn't that after he was in the league for some time? Not at the very moment he was drafted, before he even had a chance to prove himself.

The rest aside, it did just seem disrespectful, considering Joe never brought up the possibility at all and he JUST got drafted as a QB. Needless thing to throw out imo by the commentators.

Reactions: OrangenSC
The media can't get enough. Even saw a Jomboy video this morning innocently scrolling. "No comment" has been the obvious response.

It's one of those accusations you have to catch and prove in real-time. Schloss wish he could've. Too late now, but that pitcher's gonna get it from here on out 😆

View attachment 637962
So a journalist has asked the pitcher and the coach on video? So we could see them answer. Or see them refuse? And if not, have they interviewed either without asking? And surely they will interview them in the future; will they ask them then? Or are we just talking about twitX repeating the original post on and on? I would like to hear what they have to say about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoBears
Some of you dudes would turn the forthcoming Neyland Entertainment District into one gigantic (w)Affle House. 😂 I prolly shouldn't said. Now @Weezer will start writing Danny White every week with the idea.
You sound like one of those uppity IHOP patrons unable to cut it at the Waffle House.

tenor.gif

"Helping" being the key word. He belongs in the GOAT discussion as well, but at that point he was the 3rd best scorer on his own team and only averaged 6.7 rebounds a game for a center.

Reaching.

In his equivalent playoff series he averaged 17 pts, 6 boards, 4 assists

Lebron just up 28 pts, 7 boards, 9 assists lol. It ain't close. But he's not able to play 3rd string and just sit back and "help".

Last edited:
Reactions: snickles
“-I never saw Jordan ask for his f***ing respect...
-I've never seen the audience BULLYING Michael Jordan in their own home..
-I never saw Jordan looking for a referee to ask to take out a fan who paid for her ticket...
-I never saw Jordan fight a WOMAN for mocking his game...
-I never saw Jordan lose in a Finals..
-I've never seen Jordan score 8 points in a Finals...
-I never saw Jordan get swept in a Finals..
-I never saw Jordan lose to an inferior team in the playoffs...
-I've never seen Jordan lose in an Olympics...
-I never saw Jordan play on a super team and not make the playoffs..
-I never saw Jordan rest off season he always tried to play every game..
-I never saw Jordan proclaim himself the greatest of all time..
Without doubt there is still no one who surpasses Michael Jordan as the GOAT of world basketball
🏀
🏀

1714586090156.png

VN Store

Back