Recruiting Football Talk VII

I keep trying to be a Titan fan for my buddies here and for state pride, but this makes that impossible. An entire year's struggle for me is down the drain at the sight of that nasty mayo peas atrocity. London ate better during the blitz. The people in German-surrounded and famished St. Petersburg ate better than that when they were boiling their leather belts to make "broth."

Bro…this post had me looking for a inhaler 😭😂

1714579763192.gif

Aren't the Vegas odds on sanders as the top pick better than anyone else? I hope he flops, but I thought I saw where he was the favorite to be #1?

I remember years ago a defensive tackle from Texas was the odds on favorite to be the #1 pick the next year.

Fast forward a year and he went in the 7th round.

Rodrique Wright was the name.

Point is… these early odds are pointless.

I remember years ago a defensive tackle from Texas was the odds on favorite to be the #1 pick the next year.

More recently Leonard Williams from Miami was projected a 1st rounder. And just went undrafted, who had Bo Nix and Penix as first rounders last offseason? Sanders don’t win at least 6 games I have a hard time seeing him being drafted in the top 10. And these stupid arse tweets aren’t helping him, not to mention that dumb arse song he put out. The kid is the ultimate example of Daddy ball, what happens once those training wheels comes off and he actually has to compete?

I’m more forgiving on ketchup than I used to be. I’m a mustard lover yet brand is usually non-important. I like store brands better than Heinz but it’s not a deal ender. Pickles and mayo need to be approved brands. Off taste can go horribly wrong in the hands of the Phillistines.
Both mustard and ketchup has to come from a pourable bottle.

Those squeeze bottles are contaminated.

Reactions: jave36 and butchna

Point is...everything early is pointless.

Cant wait to watch Colorado flop.

And no Deion, he won’t be a top 5 pick.

The Sanders team is leaning really hard into the narrative that any press is good press.

Ask yourself how secure you'd feel if you are second string on the buffs right now. There is a fine line to this stuff. Praise in public reprimand in private.

Or it could be I just dig Dylan and felt like making a change. Your omnipotent thoughts fall short at my doorstep.
Lol nope.

You 86’d your Teddy Roosevelt avi over perceived insensitivity.

Forget already that the entire episode unfolded here in real time 🤷‍♀️

VN Store

Back