Recruiting Football Talk VII

Yes. As long as the THC is derived from hemp and doesn't exceed 0.3% by weight, it's legal. So for a 10 gram gummy, 30mg of THC is legal.

Conscience Cannabis in Colonial Heights will fix you up.
what was all the huballoo about in CA then?

I didnt like either one as well..but they were top of the game. I thought Agassi was over rated, but always pulled for an American.
Agassi, Sampras , Courier and Chang were very good .

Really no American Men right now near top of Tennis. Federer, Nadal and Djokovic ruled the Sport for last 20 years.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I don’t have any grandkids yet. My oldest daughter is 24, my son is 21, and my youngest daughter is 5 weeks. I’m a little worried I will be a softy towards her, but I think my disdain for unruly and disrespectful kids will keep me from being too charmin.
😳nouns-nounish.gif

*My sons are 19 and almost 17. I couldn't imagine having an infant in the house.

🙏🙏 sent

Agassi, Sampras , Courier and Chang were very good .

Really no American Men right now near top of Tennis. Federer, Nadal and Djokovic ruled the Sport for last 20 years.
pretty neat website to compare H2H

Reactions: knoxvol52
what was all the huballoo about in CA then?
.3% is a low amount.

This isn't new. D8 and D9...D10 have been around a few years. Can buy at any gas station.

It's just much calmer. Idk if they would be enough to help medicinally, but I haven't looked at that aspect...

For old-timers, they seem to actually like it more. More similar to old school. Modern mj is wildly strong apparently.

VN Store

Back