Recruiting Football Talk VII

Anyone used THC/CBD for arthritis pain/inflammation? I see that there's a drug w/ this combination being used in the UK. I see meta studies show the combination effective at both the pain/inflammation and autoimmune (rheumatoid) levels.

Not looking to get high, but I need some major relief. I've refused steroids/methotrexate for 20 years since they tried to put me on that stuff. Have been able to manage without meds, but it's gotten bad. Like, knuckles the size of muscadines, and unable to sleep b/c of the pain.
I take Hemp Oil/CBD drops daily and I also take Tumeric/Curcumin daily (both are anti-inflammatory). I really notice when I don’t take them!

Last edited:
511 wins. Never will be approached. My top five pitchers of all time does not include him, though.

1. Walter Johnson
2. Christy Matthewson
3. Greg Maddux
4. Tom Seaver
5. Clayton Kershaw

No Clemens because he juiced.

Let the Debate.
Wins are not a great measure on which to compare pitchers, overall team is too much of a factor.

If you are talking best pitchers for what they did on the mound:

1. Nolan Ryan (throws right) - Absolute freak of nature, hardest thrower of all time, by a long shot. And don't tell me about today's pitchers throwing harder, they didn't have as effective radar in Nolan's prime.
2 Sandy Koufax (throws left) - Told hitters what pitch he was throwing and they still couldn't hit it.

Last edited:
511 wins. Never will be approached. My top five pitchers of all time does not include him, though.

1. Walter Johnson
2. Christy Matthewson
3. Greg Maddux
4. Tom Seaver
5. Clayton Kershaw

No Clemens because he juiced.

Let the Debate.
A lot of pitchers did in that in that era and still do today. When it comes to performance enhancing drugs hitters get most of the attention but it is much more of an advantage for pitchers. It is one of the biggest reasons we have seen an huge rise in the number of flame throwing pitchers.

I know, most of you don’t care, but I need to vent. My Arsenal are having a historic run of form in 2024, and we’re still likely going to lose the title to the oil nation backed dream team of Man City.

It’s outrageous, it’s disheartening, and why do I follow sports? All is does is set me up for pain.

I know, most of you don’t care, but I need to vent. My Arsenal are having a historic run of form in 2024, and we’re still likely going to lose the title to the oil nation backed dream team of Man City.

It’s outrageous, it’s disheartening, and why do I follow sports? All is does is set me up for pain.
Speaking of blood money, finally made a point of hitting YouTube and watching LIV final round this weekend. That was so boring.

Also, they're trying to be F1 for golf.

I do enjoy the Premier League but hard to really get behind any team since I didn't grow up or ever live over there.

As a Liverpool supporter, I can feel your pain. Same scenario has happened to us several times during the Klopp era. Arsenal are well setup to sustain success after this campaign and with the chances of Pep eventually going back to Spain to end his career, Id be surprised if you didn't win the league in the coming years.

Reactions: drvenner

As a United fan, I can honestly say you're all wankers. Until the 'real' reds can win another title, all else is folly.

VN Store

Back