Recruiting Football Talk VII

First bullet point :
200w.gif

Second and third bullet points:
e732e93f-a546-4d88-b08c-8acb835d6802_text.gif
Ha!!!

I love where I am…and I’m a happy camper.bite me

IMG_0107.gifIMG_0104.gif

I'm surprised there isn't a picture from the top of the hill looking down on the field

I also can't stop thinking about if me and my stupid friends went there, surely someone would have fallen from the top
Same, absolutely. Probably would have been me. I didn't develop reasonable sense till I was about 25.

Anyone like those old pedal cars and stuff like that? There is a classic pedal car show in Pigeon Forge soon. I've never been into them and don't know anything about them, but thought about checking it out. Might learn something.

There is also a "largecars" show at Smokies Stadium this weekend. I think it's custom big rigs and really strange big cars. . . like the super-giant food city shopping cart car.

I have also never been into model trains, but I think they're doing a big model trains show at Knoxville Expo this year. That might be cool.

I would like to go to the show at the expo for the RC heavy equipment. They build a whole town for the cars to drive around in, 😂 nerds.

Anyone like those old pedal cars and stuff like that? There is a classic pedal car show in Pigeon Forge soon. I've never been into them and don't know anything about them, but thought about checking it out. Might learn something.

There is also a "largecars" show at Smokies Stadium this weekend. I think it's custom big rigs and really strange big cars. . . like the super-giant food city shopping cart car.

I have also never been into model trains, but I think they're doing a big model trains show at Knoxville Expo this year. That might be cool.

I would like to go to the show at the expo for the RC heavy equipment. They build a whole town for the cars to drive around in, 😂 nerds.
200w.gif

All day long…..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R669l5CA1YA

I actually think that looks cool as hell, although the mottled batter's eye is probably a bit problematic.

Depth perception would be interesting out in that field 🤣😂 this is coming from someone who played outfield…I could see the batters box view being tricky as well…one could also argue the rocks in the background would expose the ball more than a sky background 🤔 idk I’d like to get on it and see..definitely a unique field I could never imagine playing on

VN Store

Back