Recruiting Football Talk VII

Utah at 6 is a head scratcher to me. I understand they are well coached. But cmon.
It's a claim that Utah will win the Big 12 their first year in the conference, because Tejas and the Okies bolted. And with the Pac 12 now the Two-Pac, that's the closest they can get to pumping a West Coast conference team 😂

Last edited:
Man I don't care what it takes, we gotta go to Vandy and obliterate them--- I can't stand the smugness of Corbin! I want a SWEEP.
Being #1 for a week only to have it taken away by vanderbilt for a second time this century would be the worst thing to happen since schiano sunday

Is anyone else that lives in Georgia having to deal with these ridiculous USPS issues from their new distribution center in Palmetto? I've got a really valuable package that has been stuck there since Monday...hasn't even been scanned in but the seller put an airtag in the box, so we know it's there. I keep thinking about going down there to get it, but I don't want to make a 1.5 hour drive just to be turned away.

Yes. Palmetto is a problem. Most packages go there to be lost forever. . . or at least for 10 days. . .

I know this because I had a package inexplicably routed through there. Luckily, I got mine after only 3-4 days delay. Most people I read about had to wait weeks or just completely lost theirs. Some packages were sent to different countries and some were sent back to their origin location to start the shipment route all over again.

It is wild how many bad stories come out of that place. Hopefully yours goes through smoothly.
Screenshot_20240506_181430_eBay.jpg
My package went from Rochester, NY to Palmetto, GA!?! 🧐

I'm no geographical expert but I'm pretty sure Knoxville is in-between those 2.

View attachment 639063
My package went from Rochester, NY to Palmetto, GA!?! 🧐

I'm no geographical expert but I'm pretty sure Knoxville is in-between those 2.
At least it has escaped that hell-hole. My guitar finally got here today after hanging out in Palmetto for a week. Thankfully it was packed like a tank and is in a carbon fiber flight case.

If I am reading this correctly, it didn’t age well since UT baseball is #1. But with three (3) negatives in the statement…who really knows what you said/meant?

View attachment 639064
He was trying to be a smart ass because I said losing a midweek game to a 15-27 Lipscomb will keep Tennessee from being ranked #1 today.

I was wrong, isn't like that he hasn't been wrong before.

Everyone can't be perfect like Marco.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoVols15

VN Store

Back