Recruiting Football Talk VII

Because they play no one so you can predict them high and it not be challenged for months. Other teams will have some immediate competition that could call a pick into question.

Maybe 3 decent teams.

Schedule
Southern Utah
Baylor
Utah State
OK St
Arizona
Arizona St
TCU
Houston
CO
Iowa St
UCF
Oh okay, that's why they factor schedule. So their picks are more accurate down the line.

They may start to realize that after we destroy NC State.

It won't take long for them to realize "oh...this isn't Joe Milton throwing to Ramel Keyton, Chas Nimrod and Kaleb Webb anymore."
I actually think Webb and Nimrod are going to prove to be pretty good when they get their chances this season and beyond. They weren't ready to play as much as they did last season. Evidently Webb turned some heads this spring. There's really impressive depth at WR now.

Utah at 6 is a head scratcher to me. I understand they are well coached. But cmon.
It's a claim that Utah will win the Big 12 their first year in the conference, because Tejas and the Okies bolted. And with the Pac 12 now the Two-Pac, that's the closest they can get to pumping a West Coast conference team 😂

Last edited:
Man I don't care what it takes, we gotta go to Vandy and obliterate them--- I can't stand the smugness of Corbin! I want a SWEEP.
Being #1 for a week only to have it taken away by vanderbilt for a second time this century would be the worst thing to happen since schiano sunday

VN Store

Back