Recruiting Football Talk VII

Dublin isn't my favorite (just a city). I think the brewery is still closed for tours. If I were you, I would travel across the country (4 hours maybe) and go through Limerick to Doolin - Cliffs of Moher are stunningly beautiful on the west coast. Fun pubs in Doolin to visit. Then go down to Cork to "kiss" the blarney stone. Bakeries and pubs in all the little towns - take time to visit a few. That's real Ireland. I've now been several times and I just bypass Dublin completely.

I’ve already been. Didn’t hit Cork but went went to west coast and Cliffs of Moher. Everyone who visits should make that trip.

Just also spent some time partying it up in Dublin attempting to drink all the Jameson in Ireland.

More fishing: When my son was about 9 or 10 years old I took him bluegill fishing with worms at the pond where Hungry Fisherman used to be. He hooked a baby warmouth about 3 inches long and yanked the line to set the hook. He was fishing about 3 feet off the bank. It jerked the small fish about 6 to 8 feet into the air and it came off the hook and landed again about 3 feet off the bank but 10 feet down from where it began this journey. He quickly dropped his worm where it landed and caught that fish in a couple of seconds. I have never seen such voracious and hard hitting fish like warmouth. I love that fish.

Dublin isn't my favorite (just a city). I think the brewery is still closed for tours. If I were you, I would travel across the country (4 hours maybe) and go through Limerick to Doolin - Cliffs of Moher are stunningly beautiful on the west coast. Fun pubs in Doolin to visit. Then go down to Cork to "kiss" the blarney stone. Bakeries and pubs in all the little towns - take time to visit a few. That's real Ireland. I've now been several times and I just bypass Dublin completely.
That's funny. I'm wearing a Doolin t-shirt now. Cliffs of moher are stunning. Do your drinking in Galway on that side.

Attachments

• 20240507_204652.jpg
    20240507_204652.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 1
Now that players are no longer considered amateur, is it possible an NFL player that still has eligibility came back? Will limiting eligibility terms even still be lawful?

Will there be strikes? If they are employees, will they be affected by state freezing hires and other issues?

This is a whole new ballgame.
There's nothing to suggest the eligibility rules according to universities would be threatened by anything recent. I mean, maybe a CBA could potentially overrule it, but that's hardly a discussion point for anyone. You'd have to be a student regardless, in order to receive R&B and such.

VN Store

Back