Recruiting Football Talk VII

Attempting to protect the big business of NCAA. I’m soooo shocked.

Lol that will get no where, also hilarious it’s a bama and South Carolina republican, most likely representing bama and Clemson

Me and the wifey are flying to Dublin for the honeymoon today! Anyone of you morans been before?

Dublin isn't my favorite (just a city). I think the brewery is still closed for tours. If I were you, I would travel across the country (4 hours maybe) and go through Limerick to Doolin - Cliffs of Moher are stunningly beautiful on the west coast. Fun pubs in Doolin to visit. Then go down to Cork to "kiss" the blarney stone. Bakeries and pubs in all the little towns - take time to visit a few. That's real Ireland. I've now been several times and I just bypass Dublin completely.
Felix-wreck-it-ralph-38513696-245-200-3002309306.gif

Last edited:
I could live without seeing any of them again. Same act just different movies. Respect to their craft.. just offering my opinion lol
I grew up on SNL. Love all types of humor, people dont laugh enough. Dont need to be a potty mouth or a sailor to be funny. Sam Kinison woulda been funny without the curse words.

Protecting their state institutions or interests is kinda how this Congress thing is supposed to work. Smart actually.

Protecting their state institutions or interests is kinda how this Congress thing is supposed to work. Smart actually.
They are trying to protect the ncaa not their state institutions…and those state institutions don’t care about players the very ppl those congressmen are suppose to represent

Reactions: ugg
They are trying to protect the ncaa not their state institutions…and those state institutions don’t care about players the very ppl those congressmen are suppose to represent
Protecting the NCAA is only a consequence of maintaining the status quo.
And I didnt speak to any other topic...

Reactions: GoodTimeVol

VN Store

Back