Recruiting Football Talk VII

This thief still trying to get into my email. . . he's gonna be pissed when he spends a week working on it just to find out im broke as heck, 😂. . . maybe it'll save someone else from getting robbed.
Just wait until he hacks your VolNation account. It’s where we all make our most valuable investments.

Wait a minute….is this already the thief pretending to be Enki?

I was hoping we might hear from you today.

Pray for me, that I might keep a right spirit towards the other grandparents and not think/say "racca" towards them.
There was almost a granny fight today. My better half was the smaller one, but she was P.Oed and let them know she was done putting up with their competitive manipulating b.s. 😲🧡

Year 2? Aren’t we in year 4?
Sure we are. I think that was a colloquial version of what in writing is called the literary present. For example say that you're telling a story about the 22 Bama game, and you say to your friend [using present tense verbs]: "we have less than a minute to go, and Hooker makes a great throw, and Bru goes up and gets it..." He only does it in the sentence beginning "I mean...." iirc. He's recalling like it is happening. I don't mean on purpose. He's speaking very informally.

His next sentence says that then we sold out [back to the present moment and thus using the past tense to refer to a past event] a second year in a row [that is, '23]. It's more clear if you click and see it in context. I noticed what you noticed too.

Last edited:
Reports say it touched down about 5 miles east of downtown Columbia, which is a mostly rural area, but there are homes out there. Praying for the best and ready to go help as soon as the request comes.
late update: Have treasured friends in every direction within a mile or two of the tornado's path--all confirmed safe. But early reports say one person in Maury County has died and several are injured.

My mom's place was hit by the 2020 Easter tornado in Chattanooga. For months afterward we were blessed by volunteers just showing up to deal with the after effects and clean up. You don't forget blessings like that. Hope I can stay healthy enough for years to keep "paying back" our gratitude, and hopefully blessing others as we were.

I'm sure there are many of y'all who know exactly what I mean.

Looks like a bad tornado in Colombia, Tennessee. Prayers to everyone in the storm’s path!

When I got off work my mother texted me that I should wait before going into my part time job, that there was a possible tornado tracking toward Columbia.

My wife then informed me that our daughter was called into work, right into the path. And she couldn't leave work. Long story short I jumped into my truck and went to her, my 17 year old daughter.

I got there about 5 minutes before the worst of the storm hit. I saw the funnel cloud rotating but it wasn't on the ground, this thing was huge. We went into their cooler out back and rode it out. When we thought it safe we got out and watched it move toward the Northeast.

That's as close as I've ever been...... And ever want
to be.

There are a lot of people, contractors, excavation companies and local equipment rental places that have volunteered their services tonight. There was literally an army of people with chainsaws that showed up to help according to my State Trooper neighbor.

Last edited:
I guess in his defense Boise State does not get commitments from recruits that are in position to demand NIL coming out of high school.
Or, maybe they are able to offer proven talent more NIL in their sophomore and following years because they aren't spending any on freshmen. It'll be good to watch how sanity plays out in the midst of this craziness.

One thing's for sure--whoever plays for him will be the kind of player he wants, and I'll bet they have a really tight, healthy locker room.

VN Store

Back