Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steele was brought here with different expectations and blindsided. If he and CJH see his role differently, it's best for him to move on. With all that's happened, it would be a positive to start fresh.

If you don't like the contract, blame the one who approved it. Unlike Fulmer, she knew what was getting ready to happen. Her name is Donde Plowman and her signature is right there with his.
Thanks, Donde.

Tee is being a bit of a cry baby if you ask me. You were actively looking to leave and go to South Alabama a few short months ago. You were promised something by your previous AD (which if that doesn't show the incompetence of the previous administration idk what will). Coaches make those decisions not AD's. On top of all of that, he was not a very good WR's coach. He is acting entitled.

Having an open spot doesn't mean you have to use the open spot. You can save it for transfers or roll it forward. And right now, he's only been offered. He hasn't committed.

If you like the offer, fine. That's your opinion. I'm concerned by the offer. That's my opinion. People are allowed to disagree.
Why make the offer then if you're not interested in bringing him in? Like you said, our class is signed except for maybe 4 spots.

But senators and people in power can have meetings behind closed doors and come out and buy and sell huge quantities of stock with no worries about "insider trading ".
Makes me sick
who said this is a good thing?

edit... nevermind. i retract the statements. no need to derail the thread. carry on

I'm not sure why Tee would expect any promises made to anybody on a staff that just got hit with recruiting violations to hold up. Not to mention new AD, new head coach.

If you have questions those would be the two folks to talk to. The fans and former players can't do anything to help you.

I'm not sure why Tee would expect any promises made to anybody on a staff that just got hit with recruiting violations to hold up. Not to mention new AD, new head coach.

If you have questions those would be the two folks to talk to. The fans and former players can't do anything to help you.

We’re probably about to get hammered by the NCAA, I don’t think it should be that big of a surprise that the new HC would be cleaning house.

tenor.gif

If true...sheesh. It's no wonder we couldn't ever score a stinkin' touchdown!!
He would try to score touchdowns when we were playing defense and stop touchdowns when we were on offense. Or that’s how it played out anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back