Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the first two rounds (until the sweet 16) the high seeds should host the tournament game. Would love to see a tournament atmosphere at TBA.

I like the neutral sites. Better atmosphere for the upsets and fans can see multiple games at a time. Part of what makes it fun for me

We are playing good ball especially defense however Wright State missed some shots. By “some” I mean a lot! GBO!

Last edited:
Lol. I love how we can always find the negative in any situation.

Reactions: 1 person
Where is the negativity? I’m not using being a “realist” as an excuse. We shot or are shooting 42% they are shooting 33%. So if the comment was directed at my post those are the facts that if not then...still facts.

BTW Schofield is my favorite player on this team and the dunk on Love from Wright State was awesome.

Hip pointer on alexander? Great win

Looked like he had a significant limp coming off the court after the game. Hope he's ok.

Other than that, great win. Glad to see us take care of business and avoid any kind of drama or suspense.

I think we were turning it on and off when we needed to... a lot of subs getting minutes. I think we were trying to stay fresh for the next game.

I hope we get Miami next, Loyola looks like they could make some noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back