Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He spent some time at CB, since he is the best ever... then he moved to Safety, because, not so much, then back to WR, because he apparently is not quite the HOF player he was made out to be for the last 3 years, and he has to have a position somewhere.

At least they tested him. I don't know too many that would argue with Pruitt on that front. At least not from message boards.

For anyone that is interested, here is a link to my player rankings for the 2018 NFL Draft. By far the best source of information anywhere on who will actually be good and who won't be in the NFL.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/nfl-...nfl-draft-prospect-rankings.html#post15325748

I rarely post on the board as I come to VN to see what's going on in recruiting, etc. When I lurk, I usually see a lot of people piling in on you and to be honest, I really didn't know why. So I checked out your player rankings to see what you're about ... I must say that the 'article' you put so much effort into is the most pretentious, self serving, piece of 'journalism' I've read in quite some time. For someone who touts themselves as being an intellect, the piece lacks substance. It's full of hyperbole and fluff (I assume just to make the piece longer) Maybe, just maybe, if you're gonna put so much time into something, be professional about it and have someone edit it (Something tells me that you feel you don't need that though.)

I read through a few of your responses to some who disagree with your rankings and instead of inciting a conversation, you decided to give long winded answers to why you're right.

I don't know you dude, but I can see why some on this board treat you the way they do. Good luck with next year's player rankings. :hi:

Reactions: 18 people
I rarely post on the board as I come to VN to see what's going on in recruiting, etc. When I lurk, I usually see a lot of people piling in on you and to be honest, I really didn't know why. So I checked out your player rankings to see what you're about ... I must say that the 'article' you put so much effort into is the most pretentious, self serving, piece of 'journalism' I've read in quite some time. For someone who touts themselves as being an intellect, the piece lacks substance. It's full of hyperbole and fluff (I assume just to make the piece longer) Maybe, just maybe, if you're gonna put so much time into something, be professional about it and have someone edit it (Something tells me that you feel you don't need that though.)

I read through a few of your responses to some who disagree with your rankings and instead of inciting a conversation, you decided to give long winded answers to why you're right.

I don't know you dude, but I can see why some on this board treat you the way they do. Good luck with next year's player rankings. :hi:

I read this as...

PowerlessEmbellishedEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: 9 people

Lurk then show up to bash a man... stay classy

Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt is cool and all but he’ll realize here soon he’s got to build a winner. The kid looked a lot better than last year. If he goes with Chryst thinking he’s going to lead us to an East title we’re in for a bumpy ride. Competition/Pressure is fine or what not but he’s got to stop acting like NONE of the guys are good. Callaway is a flat out STUD at WR and should be one of the premier playmakers in the Country. Not a lot of WRs you would want over him physically and mentally as far as being a playmaker.

We don’t look bad on offense and will look much better with Bituli leading the charge.

The LBs were flying in on running plays. He won’t be missing those tackles if Tuttle is freeing him up like that. I think Kongbo still looks the same. Smh lol

Agree

WTF is going on with Netflix then? :whistling:

its the announcement of 1.5 billion in junk bonds being bought to spend on even more content. I don't know if I agree with taking on that much more debt when they are creating content at such a ridiculous rate but hey I got plenty of money in the bank as reasons why not to doubt their strategy.

No he’s acting like he’s at Bama already in some instances. The team looks more aggressive and coached better already. That policing yourselves won’t happen hardcore until his own guys are in. He’s only coached at places with good players already there(Check his resume).

Him being disappointed with the fans showed another sign of a young coach. You never call out a fan base that showed real support while you haven’t won a game in your coaching career. I like him and have no problem with him coaching wise but he’s got to calm down on some stuff.

I do think we look much better coached top to bottom though. That’s apparent just watching run fits and things.

So nice to see our LBs going downhill attacking

Never realized it, but according to the O&W game, every coach on our team has been a part of at least 1 national championship, either as a coach or player. Most of them have multiple NCs.

These guys know what it takes to win.

Never realized it, but according to the O&W game, every coach on our team has been a part of at least 1 national championship, either as a coach or player. Most of them have multiple NCs.

These guys know what it takes to win.

It’s the difference in having an AD a who has a ring and one who does not.

Reactions: 3 people
I think our new AD puts an emphasis on recruiting. My guess is that UT sports across the board are going to up their efforts on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: 3 people
its the announcement of 1.5 billion in junk bonds being bought to spend on even more content. I don't know if I agree with taking on that much more debt when they are creating content at such a ridiculous rate but hey I got plenty of money in the bank as reasons why not to doubt their strategy.

I haven't had the time to research the sudden fall. Thought it was strange that the bottoms fallen out lately.

I think our new AD puts an emphasis on recruiting. My guess is that UT sports across the board are going to up their efforts on the recruiting trail.

Tell that to the Men's Basketball Team. Maybe more recruits will start coming in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back