Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family could use some prayers for peace and comfort. My wife's grandmother is 96 and has been in a nursing home for several months now. They just verified today that she has been having a series of strokes and at least one more serious stroke. They have started her on Morphin, so not sure how much longer she has. This is my wife's last remaining grandparent and it is hitting her pretty hard.
Praying for your family, sir.

I’d say this is definitely the case and has been their MO all along.
I like it
I don’t see why our fans don’t understand why all our team info is hard to get
If you remember, certain writers seem like they love the program but at the first sign or word of trouble they blow it up on Twitter or in an article trying to get it out nationally ASAP
I like some of our media guys but others are nothing but drama queens who love blowing up any doom and gloom they can
Our own media loves drama and I hope CJH keeps everything he can away from them
They blew up the rumor mill like crazy after USC game to the point CJH had to say something
Our media are not great guys like everyone thinks

Relax bass
I’m sure CJH is trying to win football games so he’s going after guys he thinks can help
Maybe CJH wants guys that are good fits also instead of guys searching for a check, you see how that turning out at some other schools
Clearly I am not relaxed. I’m standing on the edge of a cliff considering jumping as I type this.

If you (not you, gainesvol82) have not been there, you wouldn't understand. The problem with the whole, "Never, ever hit a woman!!!" thinking is that women are human too, and they (not all women) pick up on this. Then, they feel they are free to do ANYTHING. That is not a good thing.

Don't get me wrong. I do not believe in hitting women, but it is ridiculous to just be a punching bag (literal and otherwise).

Having said all that, I agree, folks need to see the whole story before judging. Some situations get ridiculously bad, when women think they are untouchable. Not saying I know anything about this particular situation, but self - and family member - defense sometimes override everything else.

I've had people do they opposite of what they preached to me, when put in ridiculous situations.

Some women make it their goal to put your restraint to the test. If there are legitimate feelings involved it gets even harder to not let them goad you into acting out of character. There were quite a few times where I had to subdue the woman I mentioned to keep her from beating the shite out of me.....little thing hit almost like a man. She was going at my face once and then back fisted me and cracked 2 of my ribs before I put a stop to it. I'm 6'2 225 pounds and she was 5'2, 125 pounds but thought she was 10 feet tall and invincible. I'm still convinced that she instigated because she liked the feeling of being subdued and would get disappointed that I didn't beat her up. Crazy female......her craziness was initially part of what made her hot but it got old real quick.

My family could use some prayers for peace and comfort. My wife's grandmother is 96 and has been in a nursing home for several months now. They just verified today that she has been having a series of strokes and at least one more serious stroke. They have started her on Morphin, so not sure how much longer she has. This is my wife's last remaining grandparent and it is hitting her pretty hard.
🙏

Nobody said we won’t, chief. Said we need to do better than we did last year. Do you disagree?
I have no doubts the staff will fill the holes as well as they can and our team will be better for it.

I think they’re probably also pretty excited about the new class that’s incoming, especially the EE’s. And want to see them in practice this bowl season and in spring to help decide if they should add more portal additions in the summer.

It can’t be easy juggling the numbers and roster spots but I’m sure Heupel and crew have it under control.

I have no doubts the staff will fill the holes as well as they can and our team will be better for it.

I think they’re probably also pretty excited about the new class that’s incoming, especially the EE’s. And want to see them in practice this bowl season and in spring to help decide if they should add more portal additions in the summer.

It can’t be easy juggling the numbers and roster spots but I’m sure Heupel and crew have it under control.
I’m sure. I just wish there was more info on what we’re doing, who were after, like we see other teams have. I don’t think that’s asking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back