Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip Kelly to Florida is a done deal

Bruin like

H44ydXe.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Chip Kelly to Florida is a done deal

The only thing I have seen is the UF officials flew to New Hampshire to meet with him. Supposedly Kelly's agent is flying to LA to meet with UCLA though so I don't know that it is done yet.

SECMike on twatter and a few others looks like

Saw the SECMike thing. It’s based off of a relative of the search committee. He also tweeted out that Paul Finebaum admitted he heard from his very reliable source that Gruden is indeed our #1

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wIey1G7YXk[/youtube]

John Currie during this coaching search reminds me of this family guy skit of George bush during Katrina.

Last edited:
Maybe that’s why UCLA decided to pull the trigger?

Chip’s agent is an alum and said it’s either now or he’s taking the UF job?

Who knows anymore. Would love to see him spurn them last minute and head out west.

That was more what I was thinking based off what I read. People that cover UCLA think they wouldn't have fired Mora and paid out $12 million if they didn't think they would get him.

They just built a $75 million dollar football facility and inked a $280 million contract with under armour. The agent probably let UCLA know how far along they were if they wanted to get in.

If true, Currie has a real problem on his hands. There are only a handful of coaches that can compete with Kelly at UF. If they all say no then we are looking at another decade of misery

Maybe that’s why UCLA decided to pull the trigger?

Chip’s agent is an alum and said it’s either now or he’s taking the UF job?

Who knows anymore. Would love to see him spurn them last minute and head out west.

Dang, breaking news from a man in a dolphin onesie lol.

If UF does land Kelly, and we hire some nobody, we're going to look like a bunch of buffoons.

Man, it's depressing.

Reactions: 1 person
Kelly at Florida = GG

Gruden will end up hurting us worse than any coach since Fulmer by dragging this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back