Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe Larry and a few of the "insiders", it's more him being incapable of grasping the fundamentals of an starting tackle in the SEC rather than a lack of work ethic...

May very well be the case, but Mahoney's comments sounds like work ethic to me.

I hope that light bulb comes on for the kid. We definitely need great tackles.

Reactions: 1 person
But is he a lefty or a righty? I need to know this in order to know whether or not to praise him for godly hard work or call him just another member of the mamby-pamby entitled generation.

Seriously, that's pretty amazing.

He's right handed and looks like a baby

I would be curious to know whether or not Jesus would attend a gay wedding. I know what he wouldn't do is treat gay people as if they were worth less than anybody else. Jesus seemed more drawn to the outcasts of society in scripture. He washed a prostitutes feet when nobody else would give her the time of day. The group of people that he seemed to have no patience for were the Pharisees (the one's who thought they had everything already figured out).

I don't know what the right answer is to gay marriage or any other political hot topic in our society, but I do know that our God is all-powerful and uses prostitutes and broken things to bring more glory to Himself.

Go Vols
Best post of this entire derailed discussion. Thank you. :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
May very well be the case, but Mahoney's comments sounds like work ethic to me.

I hope that light bulb comes on for the kid. We definitely need great tackles.

Whatever the case may be, I think most of us will agree that a fourth year Junior shouldn't be having the struggles that Blair seems to be having.

He's not a bust yet but he's definitely trending that way.

'Dobbs threw a perfect strike to Pig Howard running a slant route on fourth and six.'

Best thing I read from the RTI offense report. Are we actually going to see slants the season? Definitely hope so..

Forgot what those look like

Unless James Madison has a great great great Grandson who has a rocket arm at QB, there is absolutely no reason for his name to be mentioned in this forum.

Well being James Madison had a role in our "Volunteer" name I feel he's an honorary VFL.

Hey guys I hate to be that guy...but let's try to keep the forums on topic. Enough of this football talk and back to the real issues like gay marriage and American Sniper. There's other forums for discussing football if you'd like to post the discussions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back