Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they ain't Butch...point?

You know the point. Harbaugh and Peterson are better coaches, near the level of Saban, Harbaugh especially. Butch is a good coach, but they're great to elite coaches.

The best coach we have is Shoop.

Reactions: 1 person
Meanwhile Harbaugh and Peterson in years 2 and 3.

And playing a Schedule that is extremely forgiving.

You are plenty smart enough to know neither Washington nor Michigan is going to be undefeated with Tennessees scheduled. Good grief man.

I copied and pasted this post from someone over in the FF forum and it makes a lot of sense and no one is talking about it.... sure we have a ridiculous amount of injures, but we also have a ton of higher tier players that have come in and are NOT being developed- who is to blame here? So you can make a case that we really have more depth that perceived, but it is standing on the sidelines or going in only on ST....-----

I posted this in another thread, but I think it applies.

I'd like to know why the depth hasn't developed better.

take a look at this.
injuries happen when players are fatiqued, use bad form, and are out of position. But why aren't more of these 3rd and 4th year players ready to contribute?
Gavin Bryant, Dillon Bates are in their 3rd year in the program and even with injuries aren't playing and thus aren't ready.
Austin Smith is the prototypical LB for the SEC and is moved to end and being redshirted after playing last year. Even Bynum, who has a lot of experience and a few starts is not playing. Thig told us that Jacob Johnson was the top rated LB on their board and is now 4th string TE and likely to never see field. And that doesn't even include Bituli who is losing a year of eligibility playing special teams.

Butch burns Tatum's redshirt while 4th year, 4 star lineman Austin Sanders plays field goal unit. Mosley, the biggest lineman on the team, can't find the field.

When is the last time Stephen Griffin played any meaningful minutes?

Kelly earned some touches and what did he get, 1 carry?

What about Osborne? Buchanan has also disappeared.

Depth has not been developed.

Buchanan played all game and Sanders played too.

I saw Warrior in late flying around like a safety should.

Last edited:
Ratings:

ESPN/ABC CFB Overnight ratings + CBS SEC:

Ohio State-Wisconsin: 5.6
Alabama-Tenn: 4.1 (CBS)
NC State-Clemson: 3.3
Nebraska-Indiana: 2.4

tumblr_n8oesiQOpJ1rpduwho1_500.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I kinda want Bama over and us healthy. That was piss poor what I saw yesterday.

IMO, if A&M were to beat them, it makes us look better. (For rankings) When halfway healthy we went to double OT with 80 turnovers.. I don't think they will win, though.

Edit: Does anyone know why Alexis Johnson didn't dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back