Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copied and pasted this post from someone over in the FF forum and it makes a lot of sense and no one is talking about it.... sure we have a ridiculous amount of injures, but we also have a ton of higher tier players that have come in and are NOT being developed- who is to blame here? So you can make a case that we really have more depth that perceived, but it is standing on the sidelines or going in only on ST....-----

I posted this in another thread, but I think it applies.

I'd like to know why the depth hasn't developed better.

take a look at this.
injuries happen when players are fatiqued, use bad form, and are out of position. But why aren't more of these 3rd and 4th year players ready to contribute?
Gavin Bryant, Dillon Bates are in their 3rd year in the program and even with injuries aren't playing and thus aren't ready.
Austin Smith is the prototypical LB for the SEC and is moved to end and being redshirted after playing last year. Even Bynum, who has a lot of experience and a few starts is not playing. Thig told us that Jacob Johnson was the top rated LB on their board and is now 4th string TE and likely to never see field. And that doesn't even include Bituli who is losing a year of eligibility playing special teams.

Butch burns Tatum's redshirt while 4th year, 4 star lineman Austin Sanders plays field goal unit. Mosley, the biggest lineman on the team, can't find the field.

When is the last time Stephen Griffin played any meaningful minutes?

Kelly earned some touches and what did he get, 1 carry?

What about Osborne? Buchanan has also disappeared.

Depth has not been developed.

This is an uninsightful post. Not surprised you brought it here from the FF.

Reactions: 2 people
My Facebook page is on another level today. Bama fans I know are flat out relentless now after we laid an egg yesterday. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1 person
Meanwhile Harbaugh and Peterson in years 2 and 3.

Sorry, but I fail to see the point of you constantly bringing up Harbaugh. Everybody knows he's one of the best coaches in football. Nobody thinks Butch is on his level. It would be cool if an elite coach had ties to UT, but there's not one. What's the point?

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry, but I fail to see the point of you constantly bringing up Harbaugh. Everybody knows he's one of the best coaches in football. Nobody thinks Butch is on his level. It would be cool if an elite coach had ties to UT, but there's not one. What's the point?

You weren't here for the Grumors were you?

Soon.....

My Facebook page is on another level today. Bama fans I know are flat out relentless now after we laid an egg yesterday. 😂😂😂😂😂

I unfollowed the Bama fans on my FB long ago. They generally post garbage anyway.

Hurts can't pass. He's horrible. Stack the box with healthy DL and LBS and they will have trouble. If he gets hurt then they are in bigger trouble. OSU and Michigan could do that and hammer them. They won't win it all with a kid that is that bad when pressured.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back