'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

My predictions:

This will be the last game for the vols this year.
Florida wins very bigly. Hugely bigly.
I'll be raking leaves about that time on Saturday, weather permitting.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
UF Offense - 42
UF Defense- 14 (2 pick sixes from JG)
UT-15 (5-FG's)

Our only real chance in this game is if HB has an outstanding game and we can run the ball and clock to keep FL possessions down.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

they are going to make us look like mashed sweet potatoes. If it's really cold then we will be cold mashed sweet potatoes. Will be happy to see Harrison Bailey play.

Seriously considering like a 5k bet. Worried this cold rainy weather will slow florida down.

trying to figure out why a cloudy day in the 40s would slow down an offense we do realize they aren't actually reptiles, right?

Reactions: bluegrasser
trying to figure out why a cloudy day in the 40s would slow down an offense we do realize they aren't actually reptiles, right?

The concern would be rain/snow or even heavy winds. Anything to slow down a fast high flying passing attack.

And if it is wet, it favors our ground game, IMO.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Gators 49
Bailey 27

My semi-analytical doofus method, which worked last week, says...

Scoring D:
UF 30.0
UT 31.5
Difference = (1.5)

Scoring O:
UF 45.8
UT 20.7
Difference = (25.1)
Total = (26.6)

Add backs:
Bailey scoring factor +7
Home field adds nothing with minimal fans and UF performing well there historically
Coaching staff factor -7

Oddsmakers -17.5
Mine -26.6
Split the difference rounded = -22

There has never been a better illustration of how the game has changed over the past 5-10 years than the scoring stats above demonstrate. An elite P-5 SEC team is giving up 30 PPG, yet still winning by 15+ every game, only has one loss on the season, will be playing in the SECCG, and has a shot to make the NC playoff.

eh may still slow them down if the chance of rain goes way up

VN Store

Back