'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

Part of me wants to predict Bailey having a Bray like performance. We put up points, lose and we all hate Pruitt for not playing him sooner, the Never-JG'ers yelll 'I told you so's and we leave with hope...

But my mind, body, and soul are telling me we lose by 30+

FL 56 with no FGs
UT 24 with a garbage time score

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If I’m Jeremy Pruitt I have one game plan: beat the absolute dog mess out the opponent. I don’t care if they make some big plays, take their head off every chance you get. If we win that battle I’m good with whatever the score is at the end of the game.

"It's poop again "would have been perfectly acceptable .

9-01-Billy-Madison-quotes.gif

I still don’t understand why anyone takes or blows their leaves out of the yard.
Because if I don't I'll have dirt next spring. I live amongst towering oaks that deposit 3-6" of leaves all over what little grass I have not mention the flower beds. I have one of those tow behind leaf vacuums that mulches the leaves and I've already hauled down in the woods 3 loads and I'm still not finished. We call it "leaf eradication" at the InVOLuntary ranch.

Because if I don't I'll have dirt next spring. I live amongst towering oaks that deposit 3-6" of leaves all over what little grass I have not mention the flower beds. I have one of those tow behind leaf vacuums that mulches the leaves and I've already hauled down in the woods 3 loads and I'm still not finished. We call it "leaf eradication" at the InVOLuntary ranch.

Got one of them fancy leaf suckers. Invol is definitely rolling in fu dough and not telling anybody.

Who is your muscle at the inVolunatary ranch? Every ranch has a meat head.

Because they smother and murder your lawn. And mulching takes too many passes.
married guy, with kids ☝🏻

see ... it all starts with the lawn...then the gutters, getting clogged. then you get anal retentive aboit it...then kids want to jump in leaf piles, SO, you buy a leaf blower. Next thing you know, you're out there. watching. waiting. when it happens, you're ready. when that leaf hits the ground, you're on it!

#get off my lawn.

Yet again, depends on QB. UF wins either way but the QB changes everything

Bailey: 41-28 Florida
JG: 59-14 Florida

Very similar thinking.

Bailey: 38-27 UF
JG: 52-10 UF

Biggest differences in the UF scoring is our time of possession and field position.

If HB starts it will be imperative for him to hit on the few pass chances (I don’t expect us to come out slinging it - mainly bc they’ll try to “protect” HB) he gets early.

Otherwise Pruitt and Chaney will close up shop and we’ll look just like we have basically every 2nd half this season. Super conservative and predictable.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakez4ut
married guy, with kids ☝🏻

see ... it all starts with the lawn...then the gutters, getting clogged. then you get anal retentive aboit it...then kids want to jump in leaf piles, SO, you buy a leaf blower. Next thing you know, you're out there. watching. waiting. when it happens, you're ready. when that leaf hits the ground, you're on it!

#get off my lawn.
my man
1606962239730.gif
This is how bass clears his fall leaves...
1606962299787.gif
Every. Single. Time.
1606962405275.gif

VN Store

Back