Redemption for Jalen Hurd

He quit on his team. That is his right, but there is no reason why his team or his team's fans should want him back. No matter what his reasons he will always be a guy who quit on his brothers in crunch time. In any other endeavor I wish him well, just don't want him involved in any UT football endeavors.

Reactions: 3 people
He quit on his team. That is his right, but there is no reason why his team or his team's fans should want him back. No matter what his reasons he will always be a guy who quit on his brothers in crunch time. In any other endeavor I wish him well, just don't want him involved in any UT football endeavors.

5star prospect-3.5star talent-3 star heart. Now I see what CBJ meant

Reactions: 4 people
This is a tale for the young wipper snappers! He should have gone to Bama where he had more potential in a better offensive design. Yet, he chose attention over a future and his ego didn't help.

This is a tale for the young wipper snappers! He should have gone to Bama where he had more potential in a better offensive design. Yet, he chose attention over a future and his ego didn't help.

Saban wouldn't have played him on offense. Wanted him at safety.

Reactions: 1 person

As butchna said above, Alabama just recruited him to defense and even if they had recruited him to offense was he going to beat out Derrick Henry???? While at Tennessee, Hurd was given the chance to play the position he wanted to play in college and he was given a lot playing time and chances to carry the ball... probably more than what he had earned with Kamara on the roster.

Reactions: 7 people
If he asked to come back to the vols Butch should tell him to get comfortable with all the stairs in the whole stadium...and then say no...quitters will always be quitters in my book.

Good idea in theory perhaps.

But sucks in reality. Hurd would bring the same entourage back with him. Time to live in the present, and put the past behind us.

Reactions: 1 person
Good idea in theory perhaps.

But sucks in reality. Hurd would bring the same entourage back with him. Time to live in the present, and put the past behind us.

Exactly! Hurd = history. Some good, some not..........

Exactly! Hurd = history. Some good, some not..........

Well for those who see Baylor as a cesspool, Hurd visiting there should be no surprise. Some might say they deserve each other.

What a difference a year makes.

VN Store

Back