Redemption for Jalen Hurd

I think the guy has deeper issues than football. I was a huge fan, then very upset when all of this happened. Football aside, I hope he gets his head on straight and his heart right and makes something of himself.

Reactions: 3 people
I figured you'd figure it out. At least I have you down to Chubb being just "really good." LOL No blood no foul man. If hand the rock to a kid and he averages a first down every three carries as his ypc stat over his season, he's not terrible and we'll have to agree to disagree if you think a kid is who has that stat in college.

Fair enough my friend.

All this doesn't matter to me because John Kelly is better anyways. Part of me wants to feel sorry for this kid (HURD) but realistically God has blessed him with talent that most kids would kill for. Entitlement is a problem for a lot of people and it ended up burning him.

Reactions: 2 people
Jalen Hurd is on my flight to Oakland. Sadly he asked to get off the plane 2 hours into the flight because he was told he could sit anywhere but had to sit behind someone because the first seat was taken. Will he ever learn?

I feel bad for him. His biological father came back into the picture a couple of years ago with dollar signs in his eyes and pulled all the wrong strings with Jalen.

If this is the case, sad sad sad sad. But Jalen will learn a life lesson here. We can learn them hard or "learn" them easy but learn them we will granny used to say.

We are cured of the cancer we had last year on the team. Why not look forward rather than backwards at how sick we were with JH on the team. Looks like its back to Hendersonville where he might get a job bagging groceries at Kroger.

Reactions: 1 person
We are cured of the cancer we had last year on the team. Why not look forward rather than backwards at how sick we were with JH on the team. Looks like its back to Hendersonville where he might get a job bagging groceries at Kroger.

I doubt he's very popular here in Sumner county anymore either.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
The last I heard, he hadn't signed with an agent and hadn't requested a release to go to any particular destination. I know that some will roast me for this but it's cool. A group of friends were discussing where he might possibly go in the upcoming draft (if at all) and this thought came to me. The best possible situation for him at this point is to go to CBJ and the team and apologize, and beg to be given another chance. He needs to explain that he let some people get in his head and that he made a huge mistake. He also needs to let it be known that he will do whatever it takes to earn the trust of his teammates and coaches, as well as show a willingness to do whatever he can for the benefit of the TEAM. If he came back for his senior year and played inspired, unselfish football, splitting carries as John Kelly's back up, he could redeem himself in the eyes of his team, most of Volnation, and NFL GM's. He would also still become UT's career rushing leader. Flame away.

no
no
no
no no
no no no
no no no no
no no no no no
no no no no no no
hell no

Reactions: 3 people
So Hurd did not declare for the draft and will transfer to an FBS school, speaking to several schools, doesn't have to enroll and report until August per his mother, according to Austin Price.

Also said nothing would've surprised him regarding Hurd.....transfer, NFL draft entry, or never playing football again.

Shocking news...visiting Cal, per Twitter

Looks like it's from a local Cal blogger...not sure how legit it is

About as far from UT as he can get....and fine with me. He and Martin can get together and witch about how UT mistreated them both. Cal boards are all for him joining the team. They seem to be somewhat in the dark about the rumors swirling about his departure. Feel it's just a scheme issue that drove him away.

VN Store

Back