Rich Rodriguez

I’m all in on Freeze guys I just wanted y’all’s thoughts on Rich Rod I heard a caller on Finebum yesterday say they thought he would be a good fit at Vandy.

He did take it, Mal Moore wanted to hire him and then the boosters stepped in and told Mal Moore if he valued his job to rescind the offer. He did, boosters hired Saban and the rest is history. That will happen here when Tennessee get serious about football, if ( thats a big if ) Hugh Freeze is hired here it won't be because of Fulmer it will be because someone with a lot of money told Fulmer to stay out of the way.
This is fiction. RichRod accepted then changed his mind at the last second. Moore went BACK to Saban and pursued until he landed him. It was his shining moment...quit doing a Tarantino. 😏

I’ve come to realize our fan base is/are idiots. They dig in to stupid decisions, scoff at out of the box suggestions that could fix our situation, and would rather just slowly fade into oblivion.

Hugh Freeze would be the best case scenario, and, well—we make bad decisions. Like firing Fulmer in 2009. Worst decision a program has EVER made. Not even arguable anymore. We saw what happened.

Why don't you Freeze guys go out and start a petition where people put down their real names with real commitments of money to hire him? Present it to our admin and see what happens. It is time to REALLY put up or shut up. Add up all the screen names oh here that would even consider hiring Freeze and the number is still pretty low and a closer examination will show that many on here just repackage their thoughts often under the assumption that total posts really mean anything.

That time when Rich Rodriguez turned down Alabama to stay at West Virginia.... probably ranks up there with worst career decisions in the history of the planet.
I was just thinking that. How different would things be today if Rich Rod had gone to Alabama and continued their grease fire and Saban was left flailing in the NFL?

I was just thinking that. How different would things be today if Rich Rod had gone to Alabama and continued their grease fire and Saban was left flailing in the NFL?
Somebody would’ve hired him.

Why don't you Freeze guys go out and start a petition where people put down their real names with real commitments of money to hire him? Present it to our admin and see what happens. It is time to REALLY put up or shut up. Add up all the screen names oh here that would even consider hiring Freeze and the number is still pretty low and a closer examination will show that many on here just repackage their thoughts often under the assumption that total posts really mean anything.
A lot of Vol fanatics lack the ability for critical thought.
There are some on here that just regurgitate clichés believing they are football experts.
As is their right.
It is always up to the individual to separate the wheat from the chaff.
As in any endeavor those that profess to know everything proves that they don't.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
NO! he is a bad coach and a real douche bag. My wife's sister and her family lived in the same neighborhood as him in Morgantown, WV and said he was a real assh*le.

Rich Rod is definitely a hard no and yes, he should have stayed in WVU. He was/is a a$$ there but also a God in the mountaineer state. I would have loved to seen him go to allabubba, they would not have been successful.

Here is my question for the Freeze fans. It is my understanding that the hookers were not so much for Freeze but the ole piss recruits. What is the difference between Schiano/Sandusky child pedophillia and Freeze calling hookers for underage athletes. Both are still legally pedophilia, granted one is probably more consensual than the other.

Rich Rod is definitely a hard no and yes, he should have stayed in WVU. He was/is a a$$ there but also a God in the mountaineer state. I would have loved to seen him go to allabubba, they would not have been successful.

Here is my question for the Freeze fans. It is my understanding that the hookers were not so much for Freeze but the ole piss recruits. What is the difference between Schiano/Sandusky child pedophillia and Freeze calling hookers for underage athletes. Both are still legally pedophilia, granted one is probably more consensual than the other.
Wasn’t Pitino getting hookers too for his players ar Louisville?

I understood differently. All his hookers. Besides that, you really think what Sandusky was doing was REMOTELY consensual? It was straight man boy rape!

VN Store

Back