Rich Rodriguez

Pat White was at the time the only Qb to start and win 4 bowl games(2005-2008). Rodriquez left for Michigan shortly before the 2007 bowl
game. White was a special player.

What are yall’s thoughts on him as coach? Would he be a good fit at Tennessee or is he way past his prime?

My lord... Really? Maybe we'll offer him, he'll accept and then he'll back out at the last minute. That's how Bama ended up with Saban... It was a Mal Moore Hail Mary after a Rich-Rod snubbing. Maybe that's the formula!!! Let's do that!

Of all the coaches we've had...Pruitt is by far the one I hate the most. I know he captured our hearts when he said his favorite food was cornbread....and sported that southern accent that made him "one of us"...not one of those program destroying yankees....but his dismissive attitude toward the fans...his "how dare you question me...I'm from Alabama and I know what winning looks like" demeanor...his "hey...I'm doing you a favor by taking this job" attitude...and then proceeding to bless us with nothing but shame and embarrassment with ridiculous lopsided losses and bring us to yet another low point in national esteem...all add up to the most distasteful coach we've ever had. I won't even concede he's a "good guy". He seems like a jerk and nothing to indicate he's a "good guy" at all. He looks and sounds mildly retarded at the very least....and has failed to develop anybody. This has been a nightmare hire from the start. We literally couldn't have hired a worse coach...and the sooner we end this disaster the better.

Oh,please!Smokeydog1973,don't go there.If 1973 has to do with when you went to school at UT,then,come down the strip to the Last Lap and I'll pour you a beer.From,Uncle.

Reactions: SmokeyDog1973
3-9
5-7
7-6
While at Michigan

8-5
8-5
10-4
7-6
3-9
7-6
While at Arizona

There’s a reason no one has made him a head coach over the past 3 years.

It worked in the Big Least.......it hasn’t worked in the B10 or the PAC.......Michigan saved everyone else the trouble of “trying it out”........unfortunately Tennessee saved everyone else the trouble with Doofy, Butch and Pruitt.

I understood differently. All his hookers. Besides that, you really think what Sandusky was doing was REMOTELY consensual? It was straight man boy rape!

Yeah, "the one probably more consensual than the other" is in reference to the late teens that were given access to free hookers. Not Sandusky, I thought that was pretty obvious. The probably more consensual is because these recruits would at least say they wanted the hookers but legally it's still rape.

Reactions: tennrich1
Yeah, "the one probably more consensual than the other" is in reference to the late teens that were given access to free hookers. Not Sandusky, I thought that was pretty obvious. The probably more consensual is because these recruits would at least say they wanted the hookers but legally it's still rape.
I don’t think it was established that it really happened...the free hookers thing? While we’re discussing legalities.

tenor.gif

Ran Clemson out of the Orange Bowl too, 70-33!

As for the OP, only if we could be guaranteed he could duplicate his success at WV (which can't be done).

That was 4-5 years after Rodriguez left. Holgerson was WVUs coach in that game, and Clemson would have fired Dabo if they could have gotten the replacement they wanted.They got almost as lucky as Bama did.

Keep his name in your contacts and in 3 or 4 years,, IF the Tenn Job comes open call him up..

VN Store

Back