Saulsberry status

Well, on the brighter side it seems that he has had troubles with that knee anyway, it would be better to get it fixed now than going thru 1/4 season and loose a year, he has already red shirt so maybe he can get a medical year.

has torn Meniscus/MCL/ACL

I hope for your sake you're only trolling here.

I'm an attending at UT hospital and if you are looking at players films and posting injury status updates to Volnation:

1. You're insane and have learned nothing about patient confidentiality
2. You'll lose your job and will have to seek a residency elsewhere.

I'd advise taking down your post and keeping your ass in the background for quite a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
I hope for your sake you're only trolling here.

I'm an attending at UT hospital and if you are looking at players films and posting injury status updates to Volnation:

1. You're insane and have learned nothing about patient confidentiality
2. You'll lose your job and will have to seek a residency elsewhere.

I'd advise taking down your post and keeping you ass in the background for quite a while.

He loses anyway. Career-wise, he's better hope he's trolling. VN-wise, if he's trolling in that bad taste, he's in for quite an extended stay of abuse.

Reactions: 3 people
Knock, Knock

Who's there?

HIPPA.

HIPPA who?

Sorry I'm not allowed to tell you.

Wookie making a rookie mistake.

:lolabove: Welp...

Rocky Top Insider‏@rockytopinsider 4m
Trevarris Saulsberry's injury isn't serious, Jones said. Could be a few days or a week, but Jones said it's not a season-ending deal.

Awesome news.

:lolabove: Welp...

Rocky Top Insider‏@rockytopinsider 4m
Trevarris Saulsberry's injury isn't serious, Jones said. Could be a few days or a week, but Jones said it's not a season-ending deal.

Thanks for now allowing me to BREATHE! I was about to die from lack of oxygen! :ermm:

VN Store

Back