Season Predictions?

I'm rearing to go with a prediction, but Phantom and the Cracked crystal ball still aren't collaborating. They won't admit it, but I suspect one big reason for this is the ball saying with Martinez coaching the DBs, we will retain our vulnerability to the pass. The dog? He says nothing, just pouts.

Reactions: chambers1517
I truly believe that this year with the talent we have our floor should be 9 wins and anything over that is just going to help us recruit.

With the schedule, I'd think 8 wins would be a pretty solid season.

10-2. Loss to Georgia and a loss to either Bama or Oklahoma. I wouldn’t be shocked if we went 11-1, but the schedule makes that a tough ask.

I am not a complete sunshine pumper and try to stay level headed, but if this team stays healthy, then we should be in the playoff conversation.

11-1 or 12-0. These guys are pumped and will be a load to handle come fall.

GO VOLS!!!!

Massey thinks 9-3, I think 10-2. OU will be better but so will we. First big challenge. We don't give them their 1st real SEC W. Darn interlopers.

Last edited:
Even as good as most of us realize Nico is, I think a lot here are still going to be shocked at how brightly he sparks Heupel's attacking offense.

Consider this: he's an even better fit for the scheme than Hendon Hooker was.

Pair that with a defense significantly better than two years ago, and I think we're going to see a season that is even beyond 2022.

How does that translate to the Win column?

So 10-2 regular season? 11-1? Trip to Atlanta? Spot in the playoffs? I think any of that is realistically possible, yes.

This is gonna be fun.

Go Vols!

Even as good as most of us realize Nico is, I think a lot here are still going to be shocked at how brightly he sparks Heupel's attacking offense.

Consider this: he's an even better fit for the scheme than Hendon Hooker was.

Pair that with a defense significantly better than two years ago, and I think we're going to see a season that is even beyond 2022.

How does that translate to the Win column?

So 10-2 regular season? 11-1? Trip to Atlanta? Spot in the playoffs? I think any of that is realistically possible, yes.

This is gonna be fun.

Go Vols!
Agree, can't argue with this line of thinking..........

VN Store

Back