Season Predictions?

I see 3 losses max and if a break or 2 goes our way, a playoff birth. I do not see us beating uga yet, but depending on how well bama pulls together under DeBoer, we should at least hang with them and that game is one we may need a lucky bounce.

Transfer tight end who we also recruited. Starting rb. Returning WR #10. The transfer WRs from portal. They got a lot of talented kids from portal. But lets be clear i didnt say I think they beat us I specifically said I think are more of a threat IMHO than Oklahoma. Because of when we play them.
Disagree. OU is more talented and I think Veneables is better than Doern.

Disagree. OU is more talented and I think Veneables is better than Doern.
not saying they are not more talented or that they don't have a better coach as I said its about the timing of the game. We play NC State Game 2. The team will still be finding itself at that point. We have a lot of new faces in key places on both sides of the ball. By the time we play Oklahoma, we will have a good idea who we are. Yes, Oklahoma is a 'better' team and higher ranked but all 3 teams are ranked close to each other the gap is not as wide as you may think. Every preseason poll I have seen has all 3 teams in that 12-20 range with some having Oklahoma ranked over UT and others having UT higher.

9-3 losses to FL, GA, and OK
If we lose to Florida again this season then something is wrong with our program. There is no excuse when we have the more talented team, the better gameday coach, and it's played at home.

VN Store

Back