SEC Tournament Game Thread: (3) Lady Vols Vs. (11) Ole Miss

Maya Caldwell leads them in scoring with 13 points, scoring from deep, inside and the mid-range.

Howard has been guarding her a lot so UGA is going to her to force Howard to play defense and tag her with a couple fouls. So far Caldwell is doing a nice job and finishing. One of her better games I’ve seen so far.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
We sure as heck don't need to come out against Ole Miss stone cold & not able to hit baskets.
We need to make the bunny shots as well as the hard three pointers all night to beat this Ole Miss team.
Lady Vols don't need to waste any possessions & to be careful/mindful of where the ball goes when passing it.
Going to take a team effort. Everybody
needs to be firing on all cylinders.

Lol ....... South Carolina is laying the smack down hard on Bama right now....

End of the 1st Qtr and they're up 20. Gonna be a long game for Bama.

Looks like Alabama needs to go home at halftime & wait until next year to come back & play..

Bama has done gone and ran into a buzz saw head-on. No way they come back from this.

A tale of two days so far. All games decided by single digits yesterday. None of the three games today have been terribly close. Hopefully that holds true for a few more hours here...

And in our favor I might add!

Was thinking the same. There have been no upsets in this tournament outside of Ole Miss over Arky. Looking forward to seeing how we handle playing the hottest team in the tourney.

Bama has out played them in 2/3 quarters now but that abysmal start is going to be their undoing. Starting the game in a 20 point hole is no bueno.

Bama did make an impressive game out of it point wise at the end. At first, the way SC was hitting the nets, I thought there was going to be a 30 point win for them.

Reactions: VolBall09

VN Store

Back