Serious Question Here Guys

How are our Vols supposed to finally beat Florida this year like many have been saying including myself that this is the year we beat them. Not even just Florida...how are we supposed to win an SEC game with Justin Worley making all these dumb decisions? I love my Vols and will always root for them until the end but I think it would be a miracle if we went 6-6 this year. The future is definitely bright but I don't see Worley leading us to a bowl the way the offense is going.

if you have been saying this is the year for anything, then sir you have misled yourself into a fantasy world.

Reactions: 3 people
Worley is one tough level headed qb. We should not have been throwing on 3rd and 2 in the first place. Only thing I can critique on Worley tonight is should have pulled the ball and ran some tonight. I didn't see him pull it any on the zone read plays

Reactions: 3 people
How are our Vols supposed to finally beat Florida this year like many have been saying including myself that this is the year we beat them. Not even just Florida...how are we supposed to win an SEC game with Justin Worley making all these dumb decisions? I love my Vols and will always root for them until the end but I think it would be a miracle if we went 6-6 this year. The future is definitely bright but I don't see Worley leading us to a bowl the way the offense is going.

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5136-forcechoke.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Worley is a bright spot on this offense. The first int. should've be caught by Croom, it went through his hands before the defender caught it. He should've thrown the second int. sooner, but he had a few catchable balls dropped. and for as many times as he got hit, he stood in the pocket. We can possibly win 8 games with him at QB. It's a tall order, but it's possible.

Reactions: 2 people
Can't blame Worley tonight. Kid played pretty good in light of everything else. Play calling totally sucked and that's what has me worried. Like the Vandy game last year. Left hand throwing punter running to his left and trying to throw a pass across his body to the right side of the field!

:lolabove:

Reactions: 1 person
Worley is one tough level headed qb. We should not have been throwing on 3rd and 2 in the first place. Only thing I can critique on Worley tonight is should have pulled the ball and ran some tonight. I didn't see him pull it any on the zone read plays

As many times as his head bounced off the field tonight. Can't say I blame the guy for not wanting to run it out into the open field.

we won't.

Worley is OK, he has moxie, but a ton of college QB are good with their feet; in fact, that is pretty much the college game today. Most of the good teams have QBs who can run and put pressure on defenses. That is something that Worley cannot do.

Go on and get these threads outta your system this bye week cause week from Sat we gonna kick Georgia's azz! That's all I seen tonight.

Please go away.

Op you can't be serious! If anything I feel much better about our chances of knocking off the gators, or another team that we won't be favored to win after seeing how this team fiought tonight against a much better veteran team. They grew up a lot tonight.

Go on and get these threads outta your system this bye week cause week from Sat we gonna kick Georgia's azz! That's all I seen tonight.

how much you want to put on it. for what you saw today there is no way you can be serious. our offense is offensive.

there is no running game,Worley has no help,as far as the O line,we have seen what it will be this year ,5 maybe 6 wins,I'd take the unber

VN Store

Back