Serious Question Here Guys

Worley is one tough level headed qb. We should not have been throwing on 3rd and 2 in the first place. Only thing I can critique on Worley tonight is should have pulled the ball and ran some tonight. I didn't see him pull it any on the zone read plays

How many more times did you want him to get hit running? Good Lord, he can't win the game by himself

Worley played his heart out. He was on his ****ing back all night, and you are going to run your ***** ass mouth? What a pathetic piece of ****. He gave his all for Tennessee tonight. He kept getting back up after getting his dick put in the dirt. Go **** yourself and go big mother****ing Orange.

Reactions: 7 people
How are our Vols supposed to finally beat Florida this year like many have been saying including myself that this is the year we beat them. Not even just Florida...how are we supposed to win an SEC game with Justin Worley making all these dumb decisions? I love my Vols and will always root for them until the end but I think it would be a miracle if we went 6-6 this year. The future is definitely bright but I don't see Worley leading us to a bowl the way the offense is going.

Worley played like a winner tonight. I'm so freaking proud of the Vols right now. We played with grit the entire game and never gave up. Coach Jones is leading the program in the right direction.

Reactions: 9 people
How are our Vols supposed to finally beat Florida this year like many have been saying including myself that this is the year we beat them. Not even just Florida...how are we supposed to win an SEC game with Justin Worley making all these dumb decisions? I love my Vols and will always root for them until the end but I think it would be a miracle if we went 6-6 this year. The future is definitely bright but I don't see Worley leading us to a bowl the way the offense is going.

Worley balled dude. It was our oline!

how much you want to put on it. for what you saw today there is no way you can be serious. our offense is offensive.

I seen a very young team repeatedly get punched in the nose and line right back up and go like it was a tie ballgame. You mail in the rest of the season, I got too much optimism in me

Reactions: 1 person
Worley played his heart out. The oline is honestly the tire concern. Worley didnt make any dumb decisions. The first pic, the CB just made a good play. The second pic , he had a guy but the LB made a great play.

:thud:

Worley had NO time to throw. He did better than many could. I saw flashes of greatness from UT. You will do better than you think. You will not face a better pass rush all year. Worley will,shred some teams this year... Book it!

Worley was the best player on our offense tonight. OP you must have missed Stoops running directly to Worley after the game to give him props.

Really 3 overtimes against Kentucky and barely won. Step away from the ledge

But it looks soooooo good. I will believe it when I see it. But right now, the end of the florida losing streak is not in sight. We can talk again late in the 4th in 3 weeks.

Lol I'm not saying it's all Worley but let's be honest here. The kid is not good!!

Dude Worley has been lights out and when he gets the dog crap beat out of him you cry on 1 bad throw when they should have ran the ball? LOL

Can a Mod delete this thread for God's sake

Don't feed the troll guys. Any supposed Vol fan who is talking bad about what Worley has done this season is obviously looking for attention and trolling.

Reactions: 2 people
Worley played his heart out! He is the leader of this offense and it shows. Oline is very very bad but hope we found something in run game to carry over

This. Only terrible throw was the pick six. O-line needs to grow up fast.

Someday TN will stop embarrassing the State of Tenn and the SEC but it will be a few yrs. Hopefully. If this team had anyone else's QB they would at least be competitive though.

Here come the negative cry babies... the o line is brand new!!! Oklahoma is #4 in the country and like 84 and 5 at home!! We had opportunities to be right in this game even with all that... I mean my Gosh, you'd think we lost by 50 and didn't show any fight... turnovers and young o-line beat us tonight. For those of you who think the sky is falling find a new team to sh*t all over...

Worley is OK, he has moxie, but a ton of college QB are good with their feet; in fact, that is pretty much the college game today. Most of the good teams have QBs who can run and put pressure on defenses. That is something that Worley cannot do.

The coaches do not want to waste JW running in a game like this and getting hurt. Look at last season and see what happened to the season after he got hurt. I would rather win games later this season and go bowling because this young line will grow up every game.

Reactions: 1 person
He's a different QB this year. He got rattled a little bit for a series or two before the punt touching a player fumble deal. Pulled himself together and played well. The thing that amazes me is he didn't get injured after taking that beating tonight. This high school allstar team should get an upset or two.

VN Store

Back