Sheriron Jones not even staying for lunch after graduation, heading straight to UT

Lunch eaters don't fit the system! They're great but they'll end up transferring because they're too good. I feel that after two years of eating breakfast, Jones will be ready to shine and take young lunch eater Guarantano under his wing.

Bahahahaha!!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm liking the depth at quarterback that we will have for the upcoming years. I think it's easy for Butch to point to OSU's program and show how important it is to have at least 3 high quality quarterbacks on your team because look what happened at OSU and they never missed a beat and won a national championship.

I'm liking the depth at quarterback that we will have for the upcoming years. I think it's easy for Butch to point to OSU's program and show how important it is to have at least 3 high quality quarterbacks on your team because look what happened at OSU and they never missed a beat and won a national championship.
I agree. The impact of OSU needing 3 QBs on their way to a NC will be generational for coaches assuaging youngsters need for immediate PT at that position.

In all likelihood, only one of the 3 Fr QB's will still be on the roster (as a QB) come August of '16. I believe it is pretty likely that Jennings moves to another position... most say safety but I'd like to see him as a WR and especially if Pearson doesn't make it back.

The winner of the back up job will be a "winner" this time and not a default choice like Peterman was. He'll get the #2 reps and have a significant leg up. Both Jones and Dormady are talented enough to start at a big time program... so one will likely leave. That only becomes even more likely when Guarantano arrives.

He's probably thinking "I'm the guy who's behind I don't want that to keep me from seeing the field this year."

How anxious? He’s not even sticking around for lunch after his high school graduation ceremony.

Hey Sheriron, if you stop at the local In & Out Burger near LAX, I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Double Double today!

We absolutely have lots of star power at the QB position going forward. It doesn't really matter who starts or plays the most snaps. The only thing that really matters is who stays healthy. Injuries are a big part of his game and we will have injuries at the QB position. Butch must find a way to keep these guys happy and on the team. That's all that matters. He will continue to recruit the best QB's every year so these guys know what they're getting into when they sign on the dotted line. Competition is everywhere at this level.

Do believe Jennings goes to Safety in the near future.This kid just spews confidence the leadership and competetive nature he will bring to UT will make us have some of the best qb depth in college.

I'd like to see him at running back, I think he could be special.

VN Store

Back